|Upper Master Suite King|
|Second Master Suite King|
|Lower Guest Bedroom Queen|
|Upper Guest Suite Queen (2)|
This stunning Grand Pavilion home is situated within the heart & soul of Wild Dunes Resort alongside the bustling boardwalk that leads to the Grand Pavilion pools, beach access points and beach cafe. Having undergone a complete renovation in 2021, Captain's Quarters boasts a high end chef's kitchen, shiplap walls, new floors, upgraded bathrooms, designer fixtures and top of the line window treatments & furnishings. Captain's Quarters features four bedrooms -- a master suite with king bed on the third floor; a second master suite with king bed on the second floor; a guest suite with two queen beds on the second floor; and a guest bedroom with a queen bed on the first floor. This beautifully renovated home gets you quick access to resort amenities while providing a peaceful, beautiful retreat at the end of your busy, action-packed day. Reserve your stay at Captain's Quarters now and let's start planning your family's next set of lifelong vacation memories.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS (sleeps 10):
Master Suite (located on the home's third floor):
- King bed
- Dresser with wall-mounted smart TV and nightstands with reading lamps.
- Access to private balcony overlooking the boardwalk and ocean.
- Bathroom with spacious vanity with two sinks, tiled floors and a tiled walk-in shower.
- Ceiling fan
Second Master Suite Two (located on the home's second floor):
- King bed
- Dresser with wall-mounted smart TV and night stands with reading lamps
- En suite bathroom with spacious, double sink vanity with quartz counters and a shower/tub combo
- Ceiling fan
Guest Bedroom (located on the home's first floor):
- Queen bed
- Dresser with streaming smart TV and nightstand with reading lamp
- Bathroom with spacious, double sink vanity with quartz counters, tiled floors and a tiled, walk-in shower
- Ceiling fan
Guest Suite (located on the home's second floor):
- Two queen beds
- Nightstand with reading lamp and dresser with wall-mounted streaming smart TV
- En suite bathroom with spacious, double sink vanity with quartz counters, tiled floors and a combined shower/tub
- Ceiling fan
- Central & convenient location within the heart of the Wild Dunes Resort (which is a gated community with 24-hour security). Direct access (from the back porch off of the living room) onto the Grand Pavilion boardwalk, community pools, beach & dining venues. Steps from the beach!
- Pool pass for use at the two Grand Pavilion oceanfront community pools and cabana area.
- Large, spacious kitchen with white cabinetry, full sized appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, range & microwave) and other important kitchen gear (like a blender, toaster, garbage disposal, coffee maker & keurig).
- Open floor plan layout between the living room, kitchen and dining room areas.
- Dining room table seats 8, kitchen counter seats 4 and outdoor dining tables on the shaded balcony seat 8.
- Free WIFI and streaming TVs in all four bedrooms
- Private parking for a maximum of 2 cars is included in the rental rate. A 3rd parking pass may be available on a first come, first served basis. Please inquire if needed. This is not guaranteed. Please also note that parking is limited within the Wild Dunes Resort so any additional cars will need to be parked off-resort.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your beach home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Non-smoking, please. This is a family friendly property.
- NO PETS ALLOWED
Guests enter Captain's Quarters by entering the home's front door on the carport level. Once you enter the front door, you will find a carpeted stairwell that takes you to the kitchen, dining room, family room and one of the home's guest bedrooms. Head out onto the private balcony off of the living room to dine al fresco on the outdoor dining table or for direct access to the boardwalk. The home's first floor also has a washing machine & dryer. Another stairwell on the first floor takes you to the two bedrooms (each with an en suite bathroom) on the home's second floor. The home's second master suite (which is located on the home's third floor) features an en suite bathroom and a private balcony with glimpses of the ocean.
Please be mindful of this residential character of the home. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. The maximum number of guests or visitors to this home at any time is 10 people. These are causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
COMMUNITY POOL IS EXPECTED TO OPEN FOR GUESTS APRIL 1ST. SUBJECT TO MAINTENANCE AND OTHER CLOSURES.
* Top City in the World for 11 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGS LIST ##
We really appreciate the review Dee. It makes us extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Steven, iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches
Thank you Kelly! We’re very happy everything was great. We hope you can come back soon! Steven