|Master Suite 1 King|
|Master Suite 2 King|
|Bedroom 3 Twin (2)|
Brown Beach Bungalow is a beautifully decorated three bedroom home with two master suites adjacent to a peaceful, meandering lagoon within the Wild Dunes Resort's Racquet Club Villas community. This gorgeous, recently renovated home is across the street from the resort's tennis & pickleball courts, a 7 minute walk to the beach, a 5 minute walk to Coastal Provisions restaurant within the Boardwalk Inn and a 5 minute walk to the Wild Dunes Harbor Golf Course. Tucked away on a corner unit surrounded by the lagoon and Palmetto trees, Brown Beach Bungalow provides its guests with soothing natural light & outdoor views on three sides of the home. Featuring a family room, living room and three outdoor seating areas, this villa provides enough space for each of its guests to unwind, relax & recharge. Guests of Brown Beach Bungalow are invited to use our Sports Card to access Wild Dunes Resort amenities (additional resort fees apply for use of the amenities). This villa is perfect for a couple's romantic getaway, a friends' get-together or a small family vacation.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 6):
Master Suite ONE:
- King bed
- Armoire and dresser
- Smart TV
- Hardwood floors.
- Nightstands with reading lamps
- Seating area with an abundance of natural light from the nearby windows.
- En suite bathroom with walk-in shower, a double sink vanity and ample storage areas for your personal belongings.
- Private access to an outdoor balcony with water views of the adjacent lagoon.
Master Suite TWO:
- King bed
- Hardwood floors
- Nightstands with reading lamps
- En suite bathroom with shower/tub combo, vanity and storage area for your personal belongings.
- Two twin beds
- Nightstand with reading lamp
- Private access to an outdoor balcony overlooking the resort's tennis courts.
- Open floor plan layout between the kitchen, dining and family room areas.
- Sports Card available for guests to utilize Wild Dunes Resort amenities (with additional resort fees).
- Spacious, fully-equipped kitchen with full sized appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove and microwave), coffee maker & more!
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout nearly all of the home.
- Convenient location -- 7 minute walk to the beach, across the street from the Wild Dunes tennis center, 5 minute walk to Coastal Provisions restaurant in the Boardwalk Inn and 5 minute walk to the Wild Dunes Harbor Golf Course.
- Three separate outdoor seating areas (including a gas BBQ grill on the balcony off the living room & family room).
- Large dining table comfortably seats 6 people.
- No Saturday to Saturday restrictions -- you may book this fabulous home for more or less than 7 nights.
- Free WIFI.
- Full sized washing machine & dryer in the garage (with beach gear & chairs).
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to Brown Beach Bungalow and enter the front door with a secure electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Guests enter Brown Beach Bungalow by walking up the exterior stairs to the front door. Once you enter this recently renovated villa, you will find a foyer that leads you to the kitchen, living room, office and staircase to the upper floors. Once you enter the kitchen, you'll see the dining area and family room. You can access an outdoor balcony with seating area and BBQ grill from the living room and the family room. There is an interior door to the garage adjacent to the office area. While guest parking is not permitted within the garage, guests are welcome to use the beach gear and full-sized washing machine and dryer that are located within the garage. Guests will use the interior staircase to access all three bedrooms. The twin bedroom and a bathroom are located 1/2 level up from the ground floor. The two master suites for the home are located on the home's second floor. Off-street parking on the driveway for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Brown Beach Bungalow is tucked away in a very quiet neighborhood. Please be mindful of the residential character of the home during your stay. NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. The maximum occupancy of 6 people is the maximum number of guests that may be in the home at any point of your stay -- not just at bedtime. This is a non-smoking property. Pets are NOT allowed. Violation of any of these rules is cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
DUE TO COVID-19, SOME WILD DUNES RESORT AMENITIES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY. WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE RESORT AMENITIES AND WILL NOT MAKE ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE ADJUSTMENTS BASED ON WHICH AMENITIES ARE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you Monica. So glad you enjoyed your stay at Brown Beach Bungalow. Happy we could help. Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you Jboodka. So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Brown Beach Bungalow! It's so close to the beach. Come back again soon. Steven
Thank you Billie, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Brown Beach Bungalow! So happy that you found everything you needed in the home. Thanks for the recommendation, come back again soon! Steven
Thank you Dawn! So glad you enjoyed your stay at Brown Beach Bungalow, come back again soon. Steven
Thank you Betsy! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Brown Beach Bungalow! So glad that you found the rooms to be spacious and clean! Come back again soon! Steven
Thank you! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Brown Beach Bungalow, it really is a beautiful place for a vacation! Thank you for the recommendation and kind review. Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you! We’re happy everything was great. Come back soon! Steven
Thank you Christine! We’re delighted you had a great time. Steven