|Master Suite King|
|Bunk Bedroom Twin XL (4)|
|Guest Bedroom King|
Looking for a relaxing, beautiful & comfortable Isle of Palms vacation home that is centrally located with complimentary access to the nearby Beachside community amenities, including the boardwalk & beach access point, community pool, pickleball court and tennis backboard? Beachside Cottage provides a wonderful vacation getaway for families & friends. This recently renovated, newly furnished home is tucked away in a peaceful location on the island that provides guests with privacy and access to the Beachside community amenities without all the car traffic. The beach (3 minute walk from the cottage), community pool (3 doors down the street from the cottage) and the nearby grocery store, butcher shop, seafood market and restaurants are all walking distance from Beachside Cottage -- you can park your car in the driveway upon your arrival and never get back into your car again until it is time to return home after checkout. The Beachside community is also adjacent to the County Park, which has lifeguard patrol of the County Park beach during peak season. Come back to the cottage at the end of the day for a rinse in the outdoor shower in the carport, a swing in the hammock or your favorite beverage on the cottage's front porch, screened porch or back deck.
Book this amazing home now! It will not be available for long and staying in this comfortable home will provide you and your family with a lifetime of wonderful, beach vacation memories.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR BEACHSIDE COTTAGE (sleeps 8):
- King bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- Wall mounted TV with TiVo, which provides streaming access to Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ and more
- En-suite bathroom with tub & shower
- French door access to the screened porch with Charleston bedswing, two rocking chairs and ceiling fan
- Two bunk beds each with two twin XL beds (for a total of four twin XL beds)
- Night stand with reading lamp
- King bed
- Night stands with wall sconces
- Dresser with wall mounted TV with TiVo, which provides streaming access to Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ and more
- 2 minute walk to the beach via the Beachside community's boardwalk and beach access point
- Access to the Beachside community pool (open first Sunday in April through last Sunday in October), pickleball court and tennis backboard. The pool, pickleball court and tennis backboard are only 3 doors down from Beachside Cottage!
- Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, range, dishwasher & microwave), drip coffee maker, keurig coffee maker, toaster & more!
- Open floor plan layout between living room, dining room & kitchen
- Screened porch with Charleston bedswing and two rocking chairs
- Outdoor picnic table and gas BBQ grill on back porch
- Outdoor shower and hammock
- Free WIFI
- Parking in the driveway and carport for up to 2 vehicles. (Please note that you may not park on the street in the Beachside community!)
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to Beachside Cottage and enter the front door with a secure electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Guests initially enter Beachside Cottage by walking up the exterior staircase from the driveway to the screened porch. Enter the screened porch to find the front door. Once you enter your code within the electronic door lock on the front door, you will enter the living room, dining room and kitchen. All of the rooms of the home are located on this one level. The master suite is located on one side of the living room and dining room and the two guest bedrooms are located on the other side of the living room and dining room areas. You can access the screened porch through the master bedroom as well. The back door in the kitchen leads to the back deck, which has a picnic table, gas BBQ grill and an exterior staircase to the backyard.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME! Pets are prohibited. Smoking is not permitted in the home. The maximum number of guests or visitors for this house at all times -- day or night -- is 8 people. These are causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a quiet residential neighborhood so please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher detergent and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you, it's so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in the cleanliness of our homes. See you next time. Steven
We really appreciate the review Sarah. It makes us extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us! Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Thanks for the recommendation! Steven