|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom Bunk Full Twin|
Get away from it all and soothe your soul with some quality sand & sea time with your family & friends in this newly renovated, oceanfront condominium with community pool. Located in the corner unit on the third floor of an oceanfront condominium building, Aqua Vista provides it guests with stunning views of the Atlantic ocean, rolling dunes, sandy beach and kid-friendly Shipwatch community pool. Your family will make vacation memories of a lifetime in this stunning condo that features two private balconies and lots of community amenities & perks, including the community pool, kiddie pool, playground & beach access.
This gorgeous beach home was fully renovated earlier this year all the way down to the studs in the walls. The condo is located all on one level -- there are no stairs within the unit after you take the community elevator to the third floor and walk into the front door. You'll love the large, open floor plan between the renovated kitchen, dining room and living room areas. The kitchen features new quartz counters, custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Each bedroom has its own renovated bathroom with granite counters and custom tile work. All three bedrooms have flat, high screen definition TVs with BluRay players.
Book this amazing home now! It will not be available for long and staying in this relaxing, fully renovated, oceanfront retreat will provide you and your family with a vacation that you'll never forget.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR AQUA VISTA (sleeps 9):
Master Bedroom :
- King size bed
- Sliding glass door access to private balcony overlooking the ocean and beach.
- Ocean views
- Night stands with reading lamps & dresser with cable TV
- En-suite bathroom with tiled walk-in shower and spacious, double-sink vanity.
Guest Bedroom #1:
- King size bed
- Sliding glass door access to private balcony overlooking the Shipwatch community pool.
- Night stands with reading lamps and dresser with cable TV.
- En-suite bathroom with tiled walk-in shower and vanity with granite countertops.
Guest Bedroom #2:
- Bunk bed with two full beds and and one twin trundle bed.
- Dresser with cable TV.
- En-suite bathroom with tiled shower/tub combo.
- Ocean views from living room, dining room, kitchen and master bedroom.
- Use of the Shipwatch community pool, kiddie pool, playground & boardwalk beach access.
- Large, renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove & microwave).
- Open floor layout between the living room, kitchen and dining room areas.
- Dining room table seats 6 and kitchen counter seats 2.
- Free WIFI
- Private parking for 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your beach home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Non-smoking, please! This is a family friendly property. No pets allowed!
Guests enter Aqua Vista by taking the building's elevator to the 3rd floor and walking across the exterior corridor to the front door of this home. Once you enter the front door, you will find a foyer, which leads to the two guest bedrooms, the kitchen, dining & living room areas and the master bedroom. You'll enjoy ocean views from the kitchen, dining & living room areas as well as the master bedroom. There is a full sized washing machine & dryer near the kitchen. Off-street parking for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
The community pool doesn't close for the winter season! It will only close for occasional weather issues, periodic maintenance or state closure requirements.
Aqua Vista is located within the ShipWatch residential community in the Wild Dunes Resort on Isle of Palms. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. The 8 person maximum occupancy is the maximum number of people that you may have in the unit at anytime during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
ROOF CONSTRUCTION. From mid Sept 2020 to February 2021 the HOA will be doing a flat roof replacement throughout the resort. There will be some construction noise during the day. The HOA and contractor will do their utmost to keep noise and dust to a minimum.
DUE TO COVID-19, SOME WILD DUNES RESORT AMENITIES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY. WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE RESORT AMENITIES AND WILL NOT MAKE ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE ADJUSTMENTS BASED ON WHICH AMENITIES ARE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you Cody! So glad you enjoyed your stay at Aqua Vista and amazing to hear that you are coming back! See you soon. Steven
Thank you Jeannie! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Aqua Vista, it really does has have beautiful ocean views! We are so happy we could help. Come back again soon! Steven
Thank you Brenda, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Aqua Vista, it's such a peaceful location for a vacation! Come back again soon. Steven
Thank you Stephanie, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Aqua Vista! See you next time. Steven
Thank you David, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The views of the ocean are amazing! Happy we could help. Come back again soon! Steven
Thank you Sprinks! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Aqua Vista, the views of the ocean are amazing! Happy we could help, come back and stay again soon! Steven
Thank you Maria! So glad you enjoyed your stay at Aqua Vista! Come back again soon. Steven