|Upstairs Master King Bunk Twin|
|Family/Game Room Twin (2) Sofa Queen|
Welcome to the Horseshoe Bay Haven!
This colorful dog friendly home is in one of the most desirable Horseshoe Bay neighborhoods and comes complete with 2 living areas. Give the kids their own space complete with a standup Star Wars video game machine and plenty of space to blow off steam while you enjoy watching the game in the main living room.
The living room offers plenty of seating, high ceilings and comfortable couches for enjoying each other’s company.
The well-equipped kitchen comes complete with everything you need to cook breakfast (or dinner) before you take off to the lake or head out for a round of golf.
At the end of the day, you’ll enjoy the back patio that provides a great space to hang out as you reminisce about the days’ adventures and plan what tomorrow brings. The patio comes with a grill as no Texas getaway is complete without a dinner cooked outside.
The Long driveway provides plenty of parking for your boat, or multiple cars. This home offers plenty of space for your family and plenty of everything it takes to have a memorable escape from city life! Come enjoy the Horseshoe Bay Haven and see it for yourself!
ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
*Master bedroom = King bed, en suite master bath, smart TV
*Bedroom 2, Upstairs = King bed, Twin-over-twin bunk beds, en suite full bath, smart TV
*Room 3 / 2nd Living area = Downstairs ‘gameroom’ with multiple couches, one Queen sleeper sofa, stackable twin beds, large smart TV, arcade game, and tons of room for the whole family!
*Kitchen/Dining area with table seating for 6 and bar-seating for 2
*Open floor plan connects kitchen, dining & living rooms
*Nice back-patio sitting area with grill
*Covered parking and long driveway – room for multiple cars or a boat
*Pack-n-play and stroller are available for use during your stay
ABOUT THE AREA:
Horseshoe Bay is in the middle of the Texas Hill Country and you'll quickly find that there is no shortage of things to do while you're here. From museums and nature preserves to wine tasting and vineyard tours, the area offers something for everyone, with most attractions keeping you within an hour from your 'home away from home'...
Golfers can enjoy Two Public Courses within minutes of the condo:
*Blue Lake Golf Course
*Hidden Lakes Golf Course
State Parks and other outdoor activities for those in your group looking for adventure:
*Inks Lake State Park
*Longhorn Cavern State Park
*Pedernales Falls State Park
*LBJ National Historic Park
*Enchanted Rock State Park
*Hamilton Pool Nature Preserve
*Lake LBJ Marina & Yacht Club (jet ski & boat rentals)
For those interested in sampling some local wines, there are a number of Wineries less than an hour away:
*Perrisos Vineyards and Winery
*Stone House Vineyards
*William Chris Vineyards
*Fall Creek Vineyards
Be sure to ask about about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- No Open Flames inside the home
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- No more than 2 small dogs allowed (45lbs), with non-refundable pet fee. NO CATS, NO PUPPIES. Pets must be picked up, cannot be left alone in the home, and must be on a leash when outside
- Unless noted at the time of reservation, any pets found at property during the stay will incur a $150/day charge per pet to the registered guest. If cats are found to be at the home, registered guest and their party will be asked to vacate the property immediately and forfeit any refund.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (10) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
Danielle, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Safe Travels, Amy
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay in horseshoe Bay, and would love to have you back as our guest! Thanks again, Amy
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay!
Hi Cooper, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at horseshoe bay Haven. I could not agree with you more about the kids space… It is a great room, and the layout allows the kids to have fun without interrupting the adults. Hope you got in lots of time on the lake! Thanks again and safe travels, Amy