|First Floor Queen Bunk Twin|
|Third Floor King|
|Third Floor Bunk Twin (4)|
Welcome to Nashville! Look forward to all the city has to offer you when you book a stay with us at our 3BR/3.5BA condo! As soon as you step inside this colorful abode, you will feel right at home with the convenient amenities and easy access to popular bars and restaurants!
A quiet, established neighborhood across from the beautiful Hermitage Park and recreation center. Steps to groceries, gas, and eateries such as Target, Starbucks, Panera Bread, Kroger, and more! Running trail across the street at Hermitage Park
*Great communication, beautifully decorated, easy 10-15 minute drive to the touristy spots we wanted to visit in Nashville. Safe area and nice to have a garage to park in. Would stay here again! -Lisa
*Kevin’s property was absolutely beautiful and fit our group of 7 perfectly. He made it easy to get in touch with him if we had any questions. I highly recommend staying in this Airbnb if you are visiting Nashville with a group! Thanks, Kevin!! -Abby
Sleeping: 7 Beds
King Suite with Comfy King Bed
Queen Suite with Queen Bed and Twin Trundle
Bunk Suite with Two Twin Trundles (Four Twins Total)
There is a TV in each bedroom where you are free to surf the channels!
Fully Stocked Kitchen with Luxury Upgrades
High-End Big Screen Smart TVs
Family Dining for Six
Bar Seating for Four
• 2 car garage for two standard size vehicles.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the garage door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and community very seriously.
• Germantown ~ 13 miles
• The Gulch ~ 13 miles
• Music Row ~ 13 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 12 miles
• Top Golf ~ 13 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 12 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 13 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 13 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 11 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 14 miles
• 12 South ~ 15 miles
• Nashville Airport ~6 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 14 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 12 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 8 miles
• Opryland ~ 8 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 12 miles
Metro Nashville and Davidson County STR Permit 2019followedby74789