Fun and affordable pool home in a great resort setting
You'll love the luxury amenities of Balmoral Resort, one of Orlando's newest resort communities!
This property is an incredible 3 bedroom pool home, built just 3 years ago. Unique décor and lots of living space will make your vacation even more enjoyable.
This home features a modern Kitchen Design with specially made Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances. The open floor plan allows guests to mingle during preparation of meals or quick snacks. The Dining Area features seating for Six (6) Guests.
Living Area boasts comfortable Leather Sofa seating, a Wall Mounted Flat Screen TV and Lanai & Pool Access. Enjoy the Florida Sunshine with the large Patio Sliding Door Windows. Sofa Sleeper provided for additional guest use.
This 3 bedroom single story home features one King Master Suite w/Pool Area access; a Queen Bedroom, a Twin Bedroom with Two Twin Beds and a Full Size Sofa Sleeper in the Living Area
You will enjoy many extras in this fabulous home:
Contact Free Check In and Check Out
Flat Screen TVs in All Bedrooms
Fully Stocked Kitchen - Dinnerware, Flatware & Cookware
Unique Décor Throughout Home
Tiled Main Areas
Linens & Towels Included
Laundry Area w/Full Size Washer & Dryer
And much more!
//// Resort Disclaimer: Please note Balmoral Resort charges an Amenity Use Fee of $35.00 per Adult per day and $25.00 per Child, ages 4 - 12 per day on Friday, Sat. and Sunday. Children Under the age of 3 are always Free. Monday - Thursday, Adults are $25.00 per day and Children 4 - 12 are $15.00 per day. Amenity Use Fees are 1/2 Price Every Day After 4:00 p.m. This is NOT a mandatory fee. If Guests choose to visit the Resort Amenities, payment is to be made to the Resort directly upon arriving at the Clubhouse. ////
Frequently Asked Questions
If you find that your AC unit is not working properly, please make sure ALL doors and windows are closed. AC units will stop running when doors or windows are open.
Should the unit not return to normal cycling after doors and windows have been checked, or should you find the temperature too hot or cold for your preference, please phone our office during normal business hours, so we may assist you in a timely manner.
Please note that some of the larger homes have two AC units, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. Keeping those thermostats set on the same temperature will help to maintain a comfortable level throughout the home.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY SERVICE SHOULD ONLY BE CALLED IF THE TEMPERATURE IS OVER 80 DEGREES (F) OR BELOW 70 DEGREES (F) AND DOES NOT CHANGE AFTER ONE HOUR.
If you cannot see any channels or the screen says NO INPUT, the television is on the wrong INPUT. Locate the TV remote with the same name as the TV brand (i.e. Sony, Insignia, etc.), press the “INPUT” button until a picture comes on the screen or select “HDMI1”.
If there is a cable box, make sure that box is ON. For changing channels, please use the CABLE remote (i.e. Brighthouse Networks, Comcast, Summit, Verizon, etc.).
Please be sure to understand how the alarm system operates prior to setting it when leaving the home.
Fees are assessed by the local Sheriff’s department for false alarm calls.
Late checkouts can be requested (and may or may not be granted) by calling our office.
Check Out Procedures
- Check all drawers, cabinets, closets and under the beds for any belongings. We do not have a lost and found and neither the management company nor the property owner are responsible for any items left in the home.
- Remove all trash from the home, place bagged rubbish in the provided bench, bin or dumpster. Please contact our office if there is more garbage than what can be placed in the bin. We will make arrangements for collection or provide you with an alternative disposal area. Excessive trash will cause an additional $50.00 disposal fee to be charged to your credit card.
- Make sure all dishes are placed in the dishwasher along with dishwasher detergent and the washing cycle has been started prior to your departure.
- If time permits, our housekeeping team appreciates a load of towels be placed in the washing machine and started prior to your departure.
- Fold down the comforters of each bed that has been used. Please do not remove any linens from the beds as an inventory of each item must be done by our cleaning staff.
- Take a moment to report any damages. We understand that accidents happen, but failure to report damages could result in your being charged for repair or replacement.
- Ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked.
- Turn off all lights, appliances and faucets.
- Place return all thermostats to 78 degrees during the summer and 68 degrees during winter.
- If your villa is equipped with an alarm system, please set the alarm with the provided code and lock the front door upon your final departure.
For valet bench trash collection, please ensure all trash is bagged prior to placing in the bench.
For some communities with condos and town homes, you must place your bagged trash in the area dumpsters.
During busy seasons and Holiday seasons, 4:00 p.m. Check In is not guaranteed. Early Check Ins or Late Check Outs cannot be granted.
Trash should be placed in closed Trash Bags before being put in the Trash Bin, DO NOT put household trash in Recycle Bin. Trash found in or around the home after check out will result in an additional charge
Home cooling - please keep the thermostat between 72 and 78 degrees. If the unit freezes due to low temp settings you will be charged a repair cost. If service calls are requested and nothing is found wrong you will be charged
POOL RULES - Use AT YOUR OWN RISK. No Lifeguard is on site, no unsupervised children, no swimming alone, no diving, no running, NO GLASS ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA.
Neither Premier Resort Properties nor the owner of this home shall be held responsible for any accidents, injuries or death that may occur from the use of this pool or home. Tampering with pool equipment will result in an additional fee charged to re set or repair equipment.
POOL HEATER INFORMATION –
Minimum (3) consecutive nights, 18-24 hours to heat, won't turn on if below 55 F, will only heat 10-15 degrees above ambient
DAMAGES – FAILURE TO REPORT DAMAGES CAN AND WILL RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES TO YOU
ALL OF OUR UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING AND WE DO NOT ALLOW PETS IN THE HOME.
If we find any items missing or broken after your checkout, you will incur a replacement charge.
Unclogging toilets or sinks will be charged at $150 or more. Any after hour non-emergency calls will be charged at the going rate.
Check Out time is promptly at 10:00 A.M. on your Departure Date.
Late checkout fees will be assessed
If home is left in poor condition and requires additional cleaning over the standard clean you will be charged an additional cleaning fee
Missing keys or fobs will be charged to you
Lock the Door Upon Exiting The Home
For LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES, FIRE OR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES, DIAL 911
For any questions or issues you may have during your stay please contact us through your booking channel.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (888) 847-0086