The Links at Peninsula A-203
The Links at the Peninsula A-203 is a beautiful, newly furnished, two-bedroom, two-bath condo in a private, gated community. You have an incredible view from the 2nd floor, overlooking the first hole of the 27-hole championship Peninsula Golf Course. Enjoy fishing and beautiful sunsets over Bon Secour Bay from the Cabana Beach Pier as well as nature trails and wildlife areas located in the community. Bring your bikes as there is a direct bicycle path on the property leading to 28 miles of paved bike trails and boardwalks along Fort Morgan Road and the Back Country Trail. Public beach accesses are easy to find along Fort Morgan Road and in Gulf Shores.
• Access to the balcony that overlooks the first hole is from the living room and primary bedroom.
• Tile and new wood flooring throughout the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen. The dining room table seats six and there are four additional bar stools.
• Full-size washer and dryer in the unit.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper and a TV.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with an Augusta Euro Top Mattress which offers great, overall support. At the core of this mattress: a 638 15-gauge pocketed coil system that’s topped by layer upon layer of feel-good comfort, including high-density foam, firm support foam, firm quilt foam and gel memory lumbar support foam for a cooler night’s sleep. There is also a Smart TV. The primary bathroom features a jetted tub.
• The second bedroom has a full-size bed also equipped with an Augusta Euro Top Mattress and a smart TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• This condo has been totally refurnished with brand-new furnishings. (November 2022)
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Fitness Room, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness Room, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer, Golf, Bicycling Trails
***There is a fee to use the private clubhouse amenities, registration is required.***
Full use of the Swim/Tennis & Pickleball/Fitness Club –
$40.00 per day per person
$100 per day per family (parent/s and their children)
Golfers - If you would like to play golf during your stay at Peninsula, you are welcome to visit the golf course. You will need to call one of the professional staff at the golf club and they will provide the current golf rates along with a tee time.
Golf and Tennis Lessons - There are wonderful professionals on staff for both golf and tennis instruction. You will need to call the golf club for rates and times.
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579