iTrip Vacations Beaches of Alabama proudly offers WORRY FREE BOOKING!
Worry-Free Booking means GO AHEAD & BOOK TODAY - NO WORRIES if you need to cancel! At any time until a week before your stay, you can cancel your booking and WE WILL GIVE YOU 100% OF THE DEPOSIT BACK! Nope, we won't even keep the processing fee! Pinky promise!
Sunflower Sunset is a three-bedroom, three-bath duplex with a shared pool and is the perfect flip-flop getaway just one block from the beach.
"This place is amazing!" was the very first renter feedback that we received on our little slice of west-facing heaven called Sunflower Sunset. We keep it simple, and we hope that you'll be simply amazed too! Come release the stress of yesteryear as you descend into the sun-kissed, sunken living room. This space opens to a patio with a gorgeous view of the pool and an amazing sunset view just beyond the trees. But if you are looking for the ultimate sunset life, head upstairs to the primary bedroom with a balcony that offers unobstructed water views of Little Lagoon against a natural sunset masterpiece almost nightly. The primary offers even more sunlight with two skylights in the bathroom. At Sunflower Sunset, the healing power of the sun will be the natural reboot for the next amazing phase of your life. Good vibes only!
• Luxury vinyl flooring and tile is throughout the home
• The kitchen is fully equipped with granite countertops and everything that you could need in your home away from home. The dining room table seats eight.
• Full-size washer and dryer are inside the home
• The sunken living room is furnished with a sofa sleeper and a recliner, as well as a large 55" wall-mounted TV with streaming capability and countless cable channels, and an attached balcony with seating to catch the evening sunset.
• The primary bedroom, located on the 2nd level, has a queen-size bed, a full-size futon bed, and a television with streaming capabilities and countless cable channels. The attached bathroom has an enclosed shower and jacuzzi tub perfect for soaking after a long day in the sun. Enjoy sunset views of Little Lagoon from the large attached balcony.
• The second bedroom, located on the 1st level, features a king-size bed with a TV also with streaming capability and cable channels, and a small east-side balcony. In addition, there is an attached bathroom that can also be accessed from the hall.
• The third bedroom, located on the 2nd level, has two queen-size beds with a wall-mounted TV with streaming capability and cable channels, and an eastside facing balcony, and an attached full bath.
• Under the house there is guest storage that is equipped with a charcoal grill, a gas grill, and pool/beach toys for your convenience. There is also a picnic table and conversation seating with a view of the common area grilling area.
• The pool is shared between two duplexes as well as the common area grilling area.
• Public beach access is only 100 yards from the house.
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Picnic Table, Outdoor Pool, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Elevator is not available for guest use.
• Parking is adequate for four cars vehicles.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
**PLEASE READ-The Beach Restoration Project is set to begin in September. This critical restoration project will restore the damage that our area sustained during Hurricane Nate and Hurricane Sally. This project will not affect properties on Fort Morgan.
When the dredging begins, work will start on West Beach in Gulf Shores and work towards the east into Orange Beach. During dredging, the beach in front of your unit may be closed due to equipment for an unspecified amount of days. Unfortunately, we will not have a specific schedule of when the equipment will move along the beach.
▪️ September – Begin turtle monitoring and nest relocations as necessary
▪️ October – Mobilization of equipment
▪️ November – Start beach restoration east of Little Lagoon Pass
▪️ December – Start beach restoration west of Little Lagoon Pass
▪️ January – Start beach restoration of Gulf State Park
▪️ February – Start beach restoration of Orange Beach
▪️ April – Demobilize equipment
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579