**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**Please note that due to damages during Hurricane Sally, we cannot guarantee that all complex amenities are operable. Also, there may be ongoing construction at the complex as most of our area received major damages. Unfortunately, we do not have control over the construction. There will be no discounts for construction.
Seacrest 701 is a two-bedroom, two-bath corner unit, located in Gulf Shores and is beachfront with a gulf-front view.
• The private balcony can be accessed from the living room and master bedroom.
• Tile flooring is in the living room, kitchen, and bathrooms. Carpet is in the bedrooms.
• Fully equipped kitchen with a Keurig. The dining area seats four and there are four bar stools for additional seating.
• Washer and dryer in the unit.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper.
• The master bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking Available, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking is very limited at this complex.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Thank you for your recent stay with us and your 5 star review. We hate to read now that one of the TV's didn't work. We wish you had let us know during your stay so we had a chance to address the issue for you during your stay. Additionally, when we spoke to you about parking, you told us that you had been able to find a parking spot but you were just worried that when your son got there later in the evening he would not be able to park. At that time we let you know that parking was not assigned but was on a first come first served basis and you said that was fine and would just hope for an open spot. Again, we hate to now hear that this was an issue as we were under the impression that everything was ok. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again.
Awesome! We're glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for your valuable feedback. We look forward to seeing you again ~