|Primary Bedroom King|
|Second Bedroom Queen Bunk Twin|
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
Sanibel 1405 is a two-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath, condo with an incredible view of the Gulf and Little Lagoon from the 14th floor. Located just across the street from the beach with deeded beach access.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and primary bedroom
• Tile flooring is throughout the unit
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops. The dining area seats eight and has four additional stools.
• Washer and dryer in the unit
• The living room has a flat-screen TV and balcony access.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed and a set of twin bunk beds with a TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Outdoor Pool, Picnic Area, Printer, Private Balcony, Radio, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest required to purchase parking passes from on-site office on 2nd floor: $25 each. ***Beginning 12/1/22, parking passes will increase to $35 each - limit 2***
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Thank you for your 5 STAR review. There really is never a good time to have an elevator go out and are thankful that Sanibel did have at least one in operation while the other was being repaired. We look forward to your return visit soon!