San Carlos 303
San Carlos 303 is a three-bedroom, three-bath condo with an incredible Gulf-front view from the 3rd floor.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and primary bedroom.
• Tile flooring is throughout the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops. The dining room table seats six and there are four additional bar stools.
• Washer and dryer in the unit.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper and a 55" TV/DVD.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV. The primary bathroom features a double vanity and a large jetted tub.
• The second bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV/DVD.
• The third bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
***This property has been designated as a 'No Smoking' property which includes each unit's balcony. There is a designated smoking area at the BBQ area.***
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Meeting Room, Outdoor Pool, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Wet Bar, Zero Entry Pool
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking passes are to be purchased onsite from the front desk located on floor 3. Parking passes are $50 each plus tax.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Tim Wilson with Kaiser Sotheby's International Realty or click here to see properties for sale.
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579