|Guest Bunk Twin (2) Bunk Full|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
***BRAND NEW TO OUR PROGRAM***
San Carlos 1707 is a three-bedroom, three-bath condo with an incredible Gulf-front view from the 17th floor.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and primary bedroom.
• There is a fully equipped kitchen with everything that you could need in your home away from home. The dining table seats six.
• Full-size washer and dryer are inside the unit.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper with a TV.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV/DVD.
• The third bedroom has a twin over full bunk bed and also a twin over twin bunk bed with a TV/DVD.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
***This property has been designated as a 'No Smoking' property which includes each unit's balcony. There is a designated smoking area at the BBQ area.***
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Meeting Room, Outdoor Pool, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Wet Bar, Zero Entry Pool
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Please be mindful that during Spring Break guests are required to have Special Event passes. The dates required for those Spring Break passes are March 1 through April 15 and those passes will be $40 each.
• Minimum age to rent is 25
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal