At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
As construction continues, parking is very limited at the Lighthouse. The association has worked out an overflow plan Gulf Shores United Methodist Church that the on-site desk will assist you with if needed.
**As of 9/7/22, exterior painting is expected to continue for approximately three-and-a-half months.**
Lighthouse 1215 is a three-bedroom, three-bath newly updated condo with Gulf-front views from the 12th floor.
• Access to balcony from the living room and primary bedroom.
• Tile throughout unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with three bar stools at the breakfast bar.
• Washer and dryer in the unit.
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a TV/DVD.
• Primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• Second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV.
• Third bedroom has a set of bunk beds with a twin on top and full on bottom and a flat-screen TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Meeting Room, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Zero Entry Pool
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest is required to purchase a parking pass at the 2nd-floor front desk for $40 each (cash is not accepted.)
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**This property has been designated as a 'No Smoking' property which includes each unit's balcony. There is a designated smoking area away from any indoor/outdoor common areas.**
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579