Due to two Hurricanes and a recent winter storm, our area has been significantly impacted by beach erosion. There is a plan in place to replenish the sand, but that project will not be underway until at least Fall 2023. We are monitoring the situation regularly. If beach access at this property is affected we will post that and let any current reservations know immediately.
***The pool and spa will be closed for repairs from 11/21/22 to mid to late January 2023 ***
Crystal Shores West 1308 is a three-bedroom, three-bath condo with incredible Gulf-front views from the 13th floor.
• Access to balcony from the living room and primary bedroom.
• Beautiful porcelain wood plank in all bedrooms and 20" tile throughout the remainder of the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with custom cabinetry, all black appliances, and set-in black granite countertops. Dining room table that seats six with three additional bar stools and nine-foot ceilings in the living area.
• Washer and dryer the in unit.
• Living room has a 54" Plasma flat-screen TV, PS3, BluRay player, and Bose surround sound. There are two leather recliners and a leather sofa with recliners on both ends.
• Primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• Second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV.
• Third bedroom has a twin over full bunk bed with a twin trundle.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, BluRay Player, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Game Room, Private Balcony, PS3, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Stereo, Sundeck, TV, Washer/Dryer, Zero Entry Pool
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**No RVs or trailers
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579