**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**Please note that due to damages during Hurricane Sally, we cannot guarantee that all complex amenities are operable.
Castaways 8D is a three-bedroom, two-bath condo with incredible Gulf-front views from the 8th floor. Located just east of Hwy. 59 in Gulf Shores! Within walking distance to The Hangout!
• Access to the balcony from the living room.
• LVP flooring in the bedrooms and tile flooring throughout the rest of the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with everything that you could need to prepare and enjoy a meal in. The dining room table seats eight.
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Living room has two sofa sleepers. There is a third sofa sleeper at the entrance of the unit.
• Master bedroom has a king-size bed and a TV. The Master bathroom has his and her sinks and a tub/shower combination.
• Second bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• Third bedroom has a queen-size bed with TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Balcony, Beach, Beach Front, Boardwalk, Cable, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Communal Pool, Covered Patio, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, Disinfected, Elevator, Enhanced Cleaning, Fitness Room, Heated Outdoor Pool (During Winter), Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and board, Kitchen, Laundry, Microwave, Outdoor Pool, Patio, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Self Check-In, Sundeck, TV, Washer/Dryer, Water View
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed, the second car is first come, first serve.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**No RVs or trailers
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Awesome! Great to hear. Thanks for your valuable feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Awesome! We're glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for your valuable feedback. We look forward to seeing you again ~