iTrip Vacations Beaches of Alabama proudly offers WORRY FREE BOOKING!
Worry-Free Booking means GO AHEAD & BOOK TODAY - NO WORRIES if you need to cancel! At any time until a week before your stay, you can cancel your booking and WE WILL GIVE YOU 100% OF THE DEPOSIT BACK! Nope, we won't even keep the processing fee! Pinky promise!
The Beach Club A-801 is a four-bedroom, four-bath condo with an unbelievable east corner, and Gulf-front views from every room on the 8th floor of Avalon Tower.
• Access to balcony from three of four bedrooms.
• There is ceramic tile throughout the unit.
• The kitchen is fully equipped kitchen with everything that you need in your home away from home with beautiful granite countertops, a dining room table that seats eight and there are four bar stools for additional seating.
• Washer and dryer are located inside the unit
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed, a sofa sleeper, and a TV. The primary bathroom has jetted tub.
• The second bedroom has a set of bunk beds with a twin on top and full on bottom and a twin trundle with a TV. *Children six years or younger should not be permitted on the top bunk.
• The third bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV
• The fourth bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities include: 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, ATM, Basketball Court, BBQ Grill Area, Beach Volleyball Court, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Corn Hole, Dishwasher, Elevator, Giant Chess, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Restaurant, Onsite Store, Outdoor Pool, Playground, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, TV, Washer/Dryer
• Clubhouse fee amenities include Beach-front Community Pool (Including a bar/grill plus entertainment for the kids in the summer season), Complimentary Morning Coffee, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Onsite Arcade, Sauna, Snack Bar, Spa (additional per service fees will apply), Steam Room, Tennis Courts, Towel Service. Without the purchase of clubhouse use, guests still have access to the four outdoor tower pools, tennis courts, and food trucks.
**There is a $48/day/unit fee (up to $252 for 7 days) to use the clubhouse amenities (payable directly to the Beach Club.)
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Parking passes are $42.00/each, plus tax. Visitor passes can be issued for $7.00/ each per day for non-renting guests to use the spa, and visit the shops and restaurants. Two parking passes are automatically applied to reservations. If you will have a different number of vehicles, notify the office so that the correct number of parking passes can be applied to the reservation. Registration information will be needed for each vehicle before it will be allowed on the property.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
• NO PETS
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
**PLEASE READ-The Beach Restoration Project is set to begin in September. This critical restoration project will restore the damage that our area sustained during Hurricane Nate and Hurricane Sally. This project will not affect properties on Fort Morgan.
When the dredging begins, work will start on West Beach in Gulf Shores and work towards the east into Orange Beach. During dredging, the beach in front of your unit may be closed due to equipment for an unspecified amount of days. Unfortunately, we will not have a specific schedule of when the equipment will move along the beach.
▪️ September – Begin turtle monitoring and nest relocations as necessary
▪️ October – Mobilization of equipment
▪️ November – Start beach restoration east of Little Lagoon Pass
▪️ December – Start beach restoration west of Little Lagoon Pass
▪️ January – Start beach restoration of Gulf State Park
▪️ February – Start beach restoration of Orange Beach
▪️ April – Demobilize equipment
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579