We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from living room with a large high top table, four chairs, and one bench.
• Carpet in bedrooms, tile through rest of unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining seats four with three additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit.
• Living room has a sleeper sofa with a 42" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 26" flat screen TV.
• There is also twin bunk beds built into an alcove in the hallway, perfect for the children.
• Wireless internet is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Ricky Carruth with Remax of Orange Beach
Lisa - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad you enjoyed the condo! So sorry to hear that you experienced a problem with other guests. Should that happen again, PLEASE let us know, so that we may contact the HOA to notify and address with the troublesome guests. We are dedicated to ensuring our guest's peaceful enjoyment of their vacation property. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Brandi - Thank you so much for your recent stay! Wow, it sounds like you had a truly amazing visit!! Westwind 603 does offer an unbelievable beach location. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! The views are indeed beautiful from that property! We are so sorry about your frustrations with the elevator and parking. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! Congratulations on wedding bliss. So nice to hear the unit was enjoyable and provided you with all the comforts of home. The complex is certainly located to some of the local island favorites. Parking has always proven to be an issue on the island. If you are in need of immediate assistance while being our guest a phone number is always provided in your check in instructions. The email that was received states: “We arrived today and I just tried to take a bath and they drain stopper does not work. The water drains out within a few minutes. It is not a big deal, or emergency, but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up.” However the drain issue has been reported to our maintenance staff for evaluation of the necessary repair. We will notify the association about the issues with the balcony. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!