We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Direct gulf front unit with gorgeous views of wide beach and pier are enjoyed from Royal Palms 606. This condo is a one bedroom, 2 full baths, professionally decorated unit with recent furniture and electronics updates, and also has custom made light-blocking draperies in the living room and bedroom.
• Access the private balcony from living room with patio table and seating for four
• Ceramic tile is throughout unit with carpet in the bedroom
• Fully-equipped kitchen with beautiful granite, custom cabinetry and dining table with seating for four, and 2 bar stools
• Washer and dryer inside the unit
• Living room has a queen sofa sleeper, with a 43” UHD Smart TV/4K Blu-Ray DVD and stereo system
• Master bedroom has a queen size bed, chair, and 32” LCD TV/DVD
• Two built-in bunk beds are in the alcove in hallway
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities include: Boardwalk, Covered Parking, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Steam Room, Vending Machine
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Please be mindful that during Music Festival, Shrimp Festival and Spring Break 2017 guests are required to have special Event passes. The dates required for those Spring Break passes are March 3rd thru April 15th and those passes will be $50 each. Shrimp Festival and Hangout Fest will be $40 each.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Jeff - Thank you so much for your recent stay! While we wish every guest's stay was problem free, unfortunately this isn't always the case. Thank you so much for understanding this and allowing us to rectify your issues immediately. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Justin - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you found Royal Palms 606 to be perfect for your family!! It is such a luxury to be so close to the beach, especially when you have a little one!!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Adam - Thank you so much for your recent stay! That property does indeed offer the ideal location as well as great amenities. We are so glad you were able to enjoy your mornings on that terrific balcony. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! Even on a rainy day the view is spectacular from the units balcony. While I know that coming to the beach means sand and sun, however our area offers a lot of other venues to pursue, as well as this complex has excellent onsite amenities for a rainy day. We will have the kitchen evaluated for replacement of mention items, as well as eliminating some of the kitchen clutter if necessary. We would have gladly assisted you with the items that you needed had we only known. However I am glad you came prepared by bringing your own. Unfortunately in the smaller units space is limited and most often times it is the kitchen area that suffers the most. The cushions while they are typically aesthetically pleasing for the eyes they are designed for comfort, and yes thankfully the bunks were there for you to stow them away. Glad to hear they were just minor annoyances and you found things to be satisfactory. We appreciate your feedback and value your input.