We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DOLPHIN CRUISE, SUNSET CRUISE, WATERVILLE, OWA ADMISSION AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Tile throughout unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a wet bar with an under the counter ice maker. The dining room table that seats six with four additional bar stools.
• Full size Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a large 55" flat screen TV.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 60" flat screen TV.
• Second bedroom has two queen size beds with a 43" flat screen TV.
• Third bedroom has two queen size beds with a 43" flat screen TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Center, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Picnic Area, Tennis Court, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, TV, Washer/Dryer, Water Slide
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest required to purchase parking passes at front desk ($31.25 each plus tax) limit 2
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
***This is a strict NO SMOKING property unless you are in a designated area in the parking garage.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
You may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed Phoenix Gulf Shore; it is indeed a great place! We are terribly sorry that your experience was not positive. Our goal is always for our guests to be completley satisfied and we hate that you weren't. We take full responsibility for your property not being cleaned when you arrived. There was a breakdown of communication on our end with our cleaning crews and we sincerely apologize for that inconvenience. As soon as you notified us we did immediately send the team out to address situation and we appreciate that you pointed that out. We do understand that your trip did not start out the way you, or we, wanted and that must have been frustrating for you. Indeed, pest control was sent out to address the situation immediately and we again appreciate that you pointed that out. Unfortunately things happen beyond our control, and our best course of action is to acknowledge and address them asap. As a correction, indeed you were offered and took us up on our concession to allow you to stay at the property for an extra day at no additional cost, to make up for your frustration and inconvenience. We hate that you don't recall this, and therefore feel like we did not offer any compensation. With respect to the parking passes, the online property listing, as well as the emails you received state: "Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest required to purchase parking passes at front desk ($31.25 each plus tax) limit 2" We are terribly sorry if you somehow missed this information and it came as a surprise to you. We do appreciate your valuable feedback and wish you the best of luck.