iTrip Vacations Beaches of Alabama proudly offers WORRY FREE BOOKING!
Worry-Free Booking means GO AHEAD & BOOK TODAY - NO WORRIES if you need to cancel! At any time until a week before your stay, you can cancel your booking and WE WILL GIVE YOU 100% OF THE DEPOSIT BACK! Nope, we won't even keep the processing fee! Pinky promise!
Lagoon Landing 301 is a three-bedroom, three-bath condo with beautiful views of the Gulf from the private balcony on the 3rd floor with deeded beach access across the street.
• Access to the private porch from the living room and primary bedroom
• Tile throughout downstairs and the loft is carpeted
• The kitchen is fully equipped/updated kitchen with everything that you need in your home away from home. The dining room table seats four and there are three bar stools for additional seating.
• Washer and dryer in the unit
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a ROKU Smart TV
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a ROKU Smart TV
• The third bedroom has a queen-size bed with a ROKU Smart TV
• The loft area has two twin beds each with a twin-size trundle
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Balcony, Beach, Boat launch, Cable, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Communal Pool, Covered Parking, Covered Patio, Dishwasher, Dock, Disinfected, Elevator, Enhanced Cleaning, Gazebo, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kitchen, Laundry, Microwave, Outdoor Pool, Picnic Area, Pier, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Self Check-In, Sundeck, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with lockbox onsite!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY OF 10 PEOPLE IS STRICTLY ENFORCED BY ONSITE MANAGEMENT. OVER OCCUPANCY WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING BILLED AN ADDITIONAL $100/DAY PAID DIRECTLY TO THE ASSOCIATION OF LAGOON LANDING.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
**PLEASE READ-The Beach Restoration Project is set to begin in September. This critical restoration project will restore the damage that our area sustained during Hurricane Nate and Hurricane Sally. This project will not affect properties on Fort Morgan.
When the dredging begins, work will start on West Beach in Gulf Shores and work towards the east into Orange Beach. During dredging, the beach in front of your unit may be closed due to equipment for an unspecified amount of days. Unfortunately, we will not have a specific schedule of when the equipment will move along the beach.
▪️ September – Begin turtle monitoring and nest relocations as necessary
▪️ October – Mobilization of equipment
▪️ November – Start beach restoration east of Little Lagoon Pass
▪️ December – Start beach restoration west of Little Lagoon Pass
▪️ January – Start beach restoration of Gulf State Park
▪️ February – Start beach restoration of Orange Beach
▪️ April – Demobilize equipment
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579