We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from living room and offers a table and four chairs.
• 16" tile throughout unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen, there are four stools at the breakfast counter for eating.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper with a new mattress and a 42" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a queen size bed with a 32" flat screen TV and does not have a door.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boat Launch w/fee, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Outdoor Pool, Pier, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Shuffleboard, Tennis Court, TV, VCR, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with lock box onsite!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking Passes purchased by guest at on-site office : $20 each, limit 2
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Derk - Thank you so much for your recent stay with us at Gulf Shores Surf and Racquet 702A! We are so glad you enjoyed it!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again!
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear you enjoyed your stay and the complex. I will have the shower curtain taken care of immediately. Thankfully that was the only issue. You certainly do have the best of both worlds, with the beach being across the street and the lagoon behind you. We love to hear our guest comment on returning!
Thank you for your recent stay! Sorry to hear of the housekeeping issues you encountered. You should have let us know so that we could have addressed them for you. I too enjoy cleanliness. I can have the sofa evaluated to see if there is something that can be done to prevent the cushions from sinking. Happy to report the dishwasher is now fixed and in working order. The horrid smell could possible coming from the trash chutes and the heighten use they are getting during the summer season. Thankfully you did not have to spend much time in the onsite office. We value our guest input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! This complex offers many advantages for guest. The views whether it is Gulf front or of the Back Bay waters are very relaxing. Internet on the island can be slow from time to time. For the age of the complex it is impressive to know the elevator was fast. We appreciate your input and will look into your suggestions.
Thank you for your recent stay! Glad to hear your stay was enjoyable. The unit does offer an exceptional view, and the amenities at the complex are a great plus! I certainly appreciate the suggestions and will access the issues. While it is not always easy to make a brand new purchase, we will certainly investigate and see what options are available. We appreciate the feedback! We value input from all of our guests. Thankfully you enjoyed your stay!
We are so sorry that you experienced these issues during your stay. This unit is under new management as of yesterday, July 26th so we hope that will not be an issue any longer.