We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Gulf Shores Surf and Racquet 701A is a one bedroom, one bath corner condo with beautiful views of the Gulf and Little Lagoon from the 7th floor of 'A' building. It has also been custom painted and newly decorated throughout.
• Two balconies. One can be accessed from the living room (Gulf view) and one can from the master bedroom (Little Lagoon)Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Tile throughout unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with Martha Stewart Living self/soft close cabinetry, granite countertops and new black appliances. There are three stools at the breakfast counter for eating.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 48" flat screen TV.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 42" flat screen TV and does not have a door.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boat Launch w/fee, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Outdoor Pool, Pier, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Shuffleboard, Tennis Court, TV, VCR, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with lock box onsite!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking Passes purchased by guest at on-site office : $20 each, limit 2
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Carla Weeks with Realty Executives
Rodney -nThank you so much for your recent stay! We're glad you enjoyed the condo - so sorry about the weather you had while you were here !!! :( Next year we'll see what we can do to order sunshine for your whole vacation. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! We are so appreciative of guests who continue to return. I am saddened that you did not report any issues while you were vacationing. Now that we are aware of potential signs of mold we will have that evaluated for treatment. We are at the time in our season when repairs to the screens on balcony doors can actually be addressed. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! We place a welcome call to guest the morning after arrival and I can see you were spoken to, but didn’t report a anything. The issues could have been resolved for your stay. We can evaluate the blind in question to see if something needs to be addressed. We appreciate your feedback!
We appreciate the feedback! We value input from all of our guests.