Gulf Shores Surf and Racquet 303B
**Construction is still ongoing until further notice.***
*** THE DEEDED BEACH ACCESS IS CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO BEACH EROSION. THE BEACH CAN BE ACCESSED AT THE 13TH STREET PUBLIC BEACH ACCESS.***
Gulf Shores Surf and Racquet 303B is a two-bedroom, two-bath condo with incredible views of Little Lagoon and the pool area from the 3rd floor of the 'B' building.
• Access to balcony from the living room and primary bedroom
• Tile throughout unit
• Fully equipped kitchen with new countertops, cabinets, and appliances. The dining room table seats four.
• Washer and dryer in the unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper
• Primary bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV
• Second bedroom has a set of bunk beds with a twin on top, full on bottom, and a twin trundle with a TV that does not have cable (it does have a DVD player and Netflix.) *Children six years or younger should not be permitted on the top bunk.
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boat Launch w/fee, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Pier, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking Passes purchased by the guest at the on-site office: $25 each, limit 2
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Renae Stringer with Remax of Orange Beach
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579