We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Tile throughout unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with new countertops, cabinets, and appliances. The dining room table seats four.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 46" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a queen size bed with a 32" flat screen TV.
• Second bedroom has a set of bunk beds with a twin on top, full on bottom and a twin trundle with a flat screen TV that does not have cable but it does have a DVD player and Netflix.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boat Launch w/fee, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Outdoor Pool, Pier, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Shuffleboard, Tennis Court, TV, VCR, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking Passes purchased by guest at on-site office : $20 each, limit 2
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Stephen Harrison with Remax of Gulf Shores
Cheri - Thank you so much for your recent stay with us again in Gulf Shores Surf and Racquet 303B! We are thrilled to have you back that you enjoyed it so much! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear you were pleased with the accommodations. The unit has been recently remodeled with basically everything being new for your enjoyment. Now that we are aware of the dining room chairs having issues we will evaluate them for repairs. Sometimes the cable in our area can have spotty issues due to the winds that can come in off of the Gulf, but there again would have gladly reported your issue had we known. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! Thank you for pointing out the unit was well stocked. We so appreciate when our guest notify us with issues so that we can quickly resolve them for you. However with appliances such as the dishwasher sometimes parts have to be ordered resulting in a delay. Thankfully it was not too much of an issue for you. These locks are used all over the island and do not require a key for entering the unit, however by a door code assigned. With that in place the dead bolts are disabled utilizing the lock to its full potential. If an emergency should arise in the unit an immediate assistance is needed with a deadbolt locked from the inside, the choices would be either waiting on a locksmith or breaking down the door. It is sad that pool lounge chairs could not be shared. We appreciate your feedback and value your input!