We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Tile in the living area and bathrooms, carpet in bedroom.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats four, with four additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a brand-new Samsung SmartTV with a DVD Player.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV.
• Second bedroom has queen size bed with a flat screen TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities: Air Conditioning, Basketball Court, BBQ Grill, Bluetooth Tower Speaker, Books, Boardwalk, Boat launch nearby, Coffee Maker, Coin operated laundry, Convenience Store, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Center, Games, Heated Indoor Pool, Horseshoe Pits, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Microwave, Onsite Restaurant, Outdoor Pool, Private balcony, Putting Green, Puzzles, Refrigerator, Sauna, Steam Room, Shuffleboard, Spa, Swap Library, Toaster, TV, Tennis Courts, Volleyball Court
• Nearby activities include Kiva Dunes Golf Course and The Fort Morgan Historic Site. The Mobile Bay Ferry is a fun way to travel to Dauphin Island where you will find The Dauphin Island Sea Lab Estuarium, Historic Fort Gaines, and the beautiful Bellingrath Gardens. On site, there is also rentals for beach chairs, jet skis, and parasailing.
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Marc -Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are sorry you experienced the issues with the shower drain. Maintenance did actually come to address it, after the first time you reported it. I'm sorry you weren't made aware of their visit and I'm sorry they had to come back again to get it resolved for you. I can imagine that it was unnerving that our cleaning inspectors entered your unit. It was simply a mistake that your unit was on the list they were to inspect that day. Either way, we're sorry for the uneasy feeling it gave you. We appreciate your valuable feedback.