We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Good Winds is a roomy four bedroom, three bath home located on West Beach. From the moment you step onto the expansive front deck and feel the warm Gulf sunshine on your face, to the first step into the spacious living room bathed in natural light, you'll know this is the house for you.
• Access to front and back porch from the main living area and both bedrooms on the second floor have access to the upper front porch.
• Kitchen and dining areas are tiled while the rest of the first floor features wood floors, and the second floor is carpeted.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats six, with three additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a large flat screen TV.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV/DVD, sitting area, and a jacuzzi tub.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a TV/DVD.
• Third bedroom has a bunk with full on bottom and twin on top and a TV/DVD.
• Fourth bedroom has a twin bed and a twin bunk bed with a TV/DVD.
• Located about 1/2 mile from public beach access
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Beach Access Nearby, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Private Porch, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• There is ample covered parking underneath the house and an outside shower.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Shelley Arant with Remax of Gulf Shores
Dawn, Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed Good Winds for your vacation, and it was spacious enough for all 3 families in your party. How nice of you to notice that it was so cool and clean when you arrived. We're terribly sorry about the issue you had with the refrigerator, but glad we were able to take care of it for you. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Danny - Thank you so much for your recent stay! Wow, can we say that we LOVE your attitude! So glad that you enjoyed your visit and that TS Cindy didn't take away any of your fun!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!