Crystal Shores 1201
Crystal Shores 1201 is a two-bedroom, two-bath condo with incredible Gulf-front views from the 12th floor. Located just a mile West of Hwy. 59 in Gulf Shores.
• Access to the balcony from the living room and primary bedroom.
• New flooring throughout the unit
• Fully equipped kitchen. The dining area seats four, with two additional bar stools.
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Living room has a queen-size sofa sleeper and a 50" TV with a DVD player.
• Primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• Second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV/DVD player.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Balcony, Beach, Beach Front, Big Screen TV, Boardwalk, Cable, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Communal Pool, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Deeded Beach Access, Disinfected, Elevator, Gulf Facing Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Game Room, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Steam Room, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Water View
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. ***Beginning January 1st, 2023, parking pass cost will increase to $40 each/limited to two.***
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**No RVs or trailers
Designated smoking areas on the ground. NO SMOKING ON BALCONY.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, call Kristy Doggett with Romar Beach Realty @ (251) 747-2146
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579