We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room.
• Tile throughout unit
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats four, with two additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a queen sofa sleeper and a 50" flat screen Smart TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 26" flat screen TV.
• There is a set of twin bunk beds built into the alcove in the hallway.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, Basketball Court, Beach Volleyball Court, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Corn Hole, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Giant Chess, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer. This unit does not have access to the Clubhouse ammenities.
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
And no, there is no catch to receiving these free activities. They are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Matt Mogan with Remax of Gulf Shores or click here to see properties for sale.
A - Thank you so much for your recent stay. We are terribly sorry to hear that you did not like the decor in Beach Club D-409. Indeed everyone has different tastes, but the unit's decor and furnishings were clearly displayed in the photos on our website, where you booked your vacation. We wish you would have let us know that you had an issue with the mold and water on the floor so that we could have addressed that for you. We would have loved for you to have had a better experience, and we appreciate your valuable feedback.
Norma - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad that y'all had such a great time!! Beach Club really is an unbelievable place, and we're so glad you had a great 4th of July there!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Jason - Thanks so much for your recent stay! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay at Beach Club D-409. We loved having you and we look forward to seeing you again!!