We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
The Beach Club A-1904 is a three bedroom, 3.5 bath condo with incredible Gulf-front view on the 19th floor in the Avalon tower.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats six.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper with a TV/BluRay.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV/DVD, double vanities and jacuzzi tub.
• Second Bedroom has a queen size bed with a flat screen TV/DVD, and private bath.
• Third Bedroom has two twin-size beds with a flat screen TV/DVD and private bath.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, ATM, Basketball Court, Beach Volleyball Court, BluRay Player, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Corn Hole, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Giant Chess, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• Clubhouse fee amenities include Beach-front Community Pool (Including a bar/grill plus entertainment for the kids in the summer season), Complimentary Morning Coffee, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Onsite Arcade, Sauna, Snack Bar, Spa (additional per service fees will apply), Steam Room, Tennis Courts, Towel Service
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• For the children in your group, there is a pack & play and an umbrella stroller with a selection of games.
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**There is a $46/day/unit fee (up to $238 for 7 days) to use the clubhouse amenities (payable directly to the Beach Club.)
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Irene - Thank you so much for your recent stay at Beach Club A-1904 and for your review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your trip. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again!
Matthew - Thank you so much for your recent stay! So glad you had a blast and that the condo was perfect for you!! How nice of you to notice the cleanliness of the unit! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
We appreciate all feedback. I did personally speak to this guest about her husband and the chair. She informed me that he leaned back in the chair and that is when it broke causing him to fall backwards and hit his head. She said that her husband seemed to be fine and I said that was great and to let us know if anything changed. Unfortunately, due to the salt air in our area, it does wear on the furniture.
Thank you for your recent stay! It certainly is the perfect location located on the end of our beautiful island. Very kind of you to point out the unit was well equipped and spacious for your stay. Just as in your own home mechanical failures occur and we have worked diligently to have those matters resolved. Our policy is having housekeeping return to the unit to correct issues. However if you feel it is just necessary to report such items for documentation and not crucial for them to be attended to we completely understand. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear you enjoyed the units furnishing. With the existing patio furniture, the owner did not want to crowd the balcony with a lounger. The photos provided online are actually of the balcony. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!