|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Queen|
|Hallway Bunk Twin|
|Living Room Sofa Queen Sofa Twin Sofa Full|
Welcome to Sea Cow!
Bring your boat and the whole crew! This beautiful new build home is nestled in between Navarre Beach and Pensacola Beach just across the Santa Rosa Sound from the National Seashore! It is located along a quiet street that is away from all the huge crowds, but a short drive to either beach. This home is perfect for your next family vacation or weekend getaway. With a large dock and boat lift in the back yard and a boat ramp less than a mile away, bringing your boat couldn't be easier. Along the side of the large dock there is a small beach that is perfect for fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, or just floating around.
Inside there is plenty of room for everybody and can comfortably sleep 13. On the back of the home, there are two large balconies with amazing water views. One is straight out of the living room and the other is just off the two upstairs bedrooms. The huge, well equipped kitchen features all stainless appliances, granite countertops, and a gas stove.
Breathtaking views of the Sound and National Seashore await! Relaxing is a breeze at the Sea Cow. Don't hesitate, book your trip today!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
3 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 13
Great for families!
**Guests have access to the entire house except the elevator. Access to the elevator is very limited and must be approved beforehand.**
Bedroom #1 - King bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen bed
Bedroom #3 - Queen bed
Upstairs Hallway - Twin bunk beds
Living Room - Queen sleeper sofa, Twin sleeper sofa, Full futon
- Big screen smart TVs
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Keurig coffee maker
- Dinnerware for 13
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- 3 updated bathrooms
- Water front
- Large private dock
- 10k pound boat lift
- Large wooded lot
- Great water views
- Huge master suite
- Large spacious home
- Multiple outdoor areas
- Covered parking for 2 cars
- 11 Miles to Navarre Beach
- 13 Miles to Pensacola Beach
- 17 Miles to downtown Pensacola
- Deadbolt Lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- No smoking inside - if smoking outside, please dispose of all butts properly
- No events or parties
- 13 person occupancy strictly enforced at all times
- Must be 25 years old to reserve house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the unit the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- A security deposit or Limited Damage Waiver is required at booking
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
- This home has a doorbell camera at the front door of the property. It is in place for security purposes only.
- There are no recording devices anywhere in the interior of the home.