|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom Queen|
As you arrive at Serenity, you're welcomed by a beautifully maintained neighborhood. Then you enter a meticulously maintained home. The dining area and deck overlook a gardener's delight of perpetually blooming flowers surrounding a Koi pond against a beautiful woodsy backdrop - the backyard is a slice of heaven, and yours to enjoy when you stay at Serenity.
This home is nestled in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by attractions like Magnolia Harbor, Magnolia Woods, Ravenswood, Hammond Castle, golf and more.
Serenity provides the perfect location to explore Cape Ann (Gloucester and Rockport), Boston's North Shore (Salem, Newburyport, and more), and Boston. This home is within 1 mile of 2 commuter rail stations. The Gloucester/Rockport Commuter line can take you to the heart of Boston in just 30 minutes or to Newburyport, Rockport and Salem in 10 minutes or less.
Serenity offers peaceful accommodations complemented by superior air quality. The home heating and cooling systems use HEPA filters throughout. So, those that suffer from breathing challenges will appreciate the superior air quality.
***** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Maximum Occupancy - 4)
Master Bedroom (Sleeping Capacity - 2)
- King Bed
- 2 Bedside Tables with Lamps
- 2 Armoires
- Cable for Big Screen TV
- Bench and Chair
Guest Bedroom #1 (Sleeping Capacity - 2)
- Queen Bed
- 2 Bedside Tables and Bedside Controlled Sconces
- 1 Armoire
- Desk and Chair
- Cable for Big Screen TV
- Full tub & shower
- Washer & dryer
***** Serenity Accommodation Highlights:
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full size appliances, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Fireplaced living room with Big Screen TV
- Beautifully redone hardwood floors throughout the home
- Washer & dryer located in the bathroom
- High-speed WiFi
- Guests share a Gas Grill on-site with the residents of the other unit.
*** Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
*** No pets allowed!
Please know there are neighbors residing in a separate unit on-premises. Please be respectful of the neighbors!
***** About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Each of our properties features a "starter kit" of a few days’ worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap. The beds are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- A luxury PACK N PLAY and other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits)
***** Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors at all times.
*** About Cape Ann: home of Gloucester, the Oldest US Seaport, which shares Cape Ann with Rockport, Magnolia, and Manchester by the Sea.
* Popular Beaches: Singing, Wingaersheek, Long, Good Harbor, and more!
* Nature Preserves: Magnolia Woods, Ravenswood, and Rafes Chasm Park. Explore Cape Ann's gorgeous rocky shoreline.
* Boating: Cape Ann Harbor Tours, Sailing on the Schooner Ardelle, Deep Sea Fishing Charters, Whale Watch Cruises, or kayaking.
* Walking Tours of Gloucester take you through centuries of seafaring history showcasing Gloucester's fishing past.
* Artist Tours where you visit the artist's studios, or visit the artist colonies in Rocky Neck & Rockport
* Foodies will love the diversity on Cape Ann - try the freshest lobster, clams, scallops, cod or swordfish.
* Antiquing: Essex boasts amazing collection of shops.
* Golfing: Golf courses in Boston's North Shore provide a beautiful mix of manicured greens along rocky seaside or sea marsh views.