Magnolia Retreat welcomes you into a charming home nestled in Magnolia, a quaint village of Gloucester, Massachusetts. Magnolia borders Manchester-by-the-Sea. Magnolia Retreat is a short walk to Magnolia village, Magnolia Harbor, and Gray Beach. Magnolia Village offers coffee shops, restaurants, and unique boutiques. Magnolia Harbor has a public dock for fishing, picnicking, and more. Gray Beach, part of the Coolidge Reservation, is a picturesque seashore with tide pools - discover hermit crabs, starfish, and sand dollars.
As you enter the home, take a right into the living room; soak in the cozy, yet expansive space: central to the living room is a conversation space encircled by 2 couches and 3 chairs. The fireplace, big screen smart TV, and a baby grand piano add to the ambiance. You can imagine family sing-a-longs and movie nights!
Across the entryway, is the dining room with a table that comfortably seats 6 and 2 buffets. One buffet serves as a gourmet coffee bar. The Breville cappuccino machine transforms coffee beans into expresso or cappuccino; the Keurig coffee machine makes single-serve fresh coffee, tea or cocoa.
Magnolia retreat offers a fully equipped kitchen with 5-burner stove top, large oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, air fryer, and microwave. Plenty of space for preparing family meals or enjoy your morning coffee at the breakfast bar.
From the kitchen, the sunroom provides a cozy nook to take in the morning sun, read a book, and enjoy the beautiful garden. The sliding glass door leads to the outdoor deck and back yard.
The private fenced-in back garden beckons with furnishings for all. The couch and cozy chairs provide the perfect venue for appetizers. Al fresco dining anyone? The large gas grill and outdoor dining set for 6 awaits. Need to relax? Stretch out in the hammock for a midafternoon nap or gather around the firepit for toasting marshmallows and making S’mores.
Return into the home, head downstairs to the family room, office, laundry, and treadmill. The family room has a large wrap-around couch, guitars for more sing-a-longs, another large screen smart TV, and board games. Go through the separate office with daybed to get to the laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer, and a treadmill for indoor workouts.
Upstairs are the 2 bedrooms, full bath, and a master suite. Each bedroom has a double bed, TV, bureau, and desk with chair for private working space. The master suite is amazing. Bedroom furnishings include queen bed, 2 bedside tables with lamps, 2 bureaus, a vanity, large screen smart TV, desk with extra monitor, and large closet. The amazing part is two-fold: a private roof deck and a spa-like en-suite bathroom. The private roof deck hosts circular covered day bed with an ocean view. Snuggle up together or curl up with a great book and glass of wine. Ahh – vacation at it’s best. The spa-like bathroom has double sinks, a huge soaker tub, and a walk-in shower.
- Private Roof Deck and Master Suite
- Expansive living room with baby grand piano
- 5 Large screen smart TVs.
- 4 private working spaces
- Amazing private back garden with living room seating, dining set, gas grill, firepit with Adirondack chairs, and hammock
- Short walk to beach, harbor, and Magnolia Village for shops & restaurants.
- Decorative-Fireplaced Livingroom
- Full-sized appliances in a fully equipped kitchen
- Gourmet coffee bar with cappuccino and Keurig coffee machines.
- Family room with large screen smart TV and board games.
- Easy access to Cape Ann, Gloucester, Boston, and Salem
- Music lovers retreat with piano and guitars for your playing pleasure.
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 6):
Master Suite with 4-piece bathroom and private roof-deck (sleeps 2):
- Queen Bed bookended by 2 bedside tables with lamps and charging stations.
- 2 bureaus
- Vanity with lighted mirror
- Desk with large monitor and office chair
- Private roof deck with circular, covered, daybed.
- Large screen smart TV
Front Bedroom (sleeps 2):
- Full Bed with 1 bedside table with lamp and charging station.
- Bureau with storage cubbies
- Desk with chair
- Large screen smart TV
Back Bedroom (sleeps 2):
- Queen Bed with 1 bedside table with lamp and charging station.
- Desk with chair
- Large screen smart TV
About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted for smoking or vaping in the home or on the property.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund. If any damage impacts our ability to offer the home for future guests, you will be held liable.
- Each of property features a starter set of supplies for guests which includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap.
- The beds are fully made & ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- For family friendly homes, a luxury Pack-n-Play or other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits).
Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors.
About Cape Ann: a peninsula and island that host Gloucester, Rockport, Magnolia, and Manchester By The Sea.
- Beaches: Singing, Wingaersheek, Long, Good Harbor, Magnolia and Kettle Cove.
- Nature Parks: Magnolia Woods, Ravenswood, and Rafes Chasm Park provide short walks to gorgeous rocky shoreline and sea views.
- Boating: Cape Ann Harbor Tours, Sailing on Schooner Ardelle, Deep Sea Fishing Charters, or Whale Watch Cruises. From Rockport harbor, catch a ferry to Thacher's Island - wildlife sanctuary with Twin Light Houses.
- Walking Tours for centuries of seafaring history showcasing Gloucester's fishing past.
- Artist Tours where you visit the artists in their studios. Rockport hosts many galleries.
- Foodies will love the diversity of Cape Ann's food scene - amazing seafood ... lobster, clams, scallops, quahogs, cod or swordfish.
- Golfing: a beautiful mix of manicured greens along rocky shores or seaside marshes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pay at the kiosk, with cash or credit card
- Pay by phone, through the Passport Parking App, available on these Play Store and Apple App Store.
Free parking lots are at the Train Station and 2 Blue Lane Road on Rt 127.
During the winter, meters and kiosk parking is free. All seasons, on-street parking outside of the meter and kiosk areas are free.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (978) 737-7084