The dining area and deck overlook a gardeners delight of perpetually blooming flowers surrounding a Koi pond a beautiful woodsy backdrop - the backyard is a slice of heaven, and yours to enjoy when you stay at Serenity.
This home is nestled in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by attractions like Magnolia Harbor, Magnolia Woods, Ravenswood, Hammond Castle, golf and more.
Serenity provides the perfect location to explore Cape Ann (Gloucester and Rockport), Boston's North Shore (Salem, Newburyport, and more), and Boston. This home is within 1 mile of 2 commuter rail stations. The Gloucester/Rockport Commuter line can take you to the heart of Boston in just 30 minutes or to Newburyport, Rockport and Salem in 10 minutes or less.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 4):
- King size bed between 2 bedside tables with lamps
- 2 Armoires
- Cable for Big Screen TV
- Seating - bench and chair
Guest bedroom #1
- Queen size bed between 2 nightstands and bedside controlled sconces
- 1 Armoire
- Desk and Chair
- Cable for Big Screen TV
- Full tub & shower
- Washer and dryer
Guests share a Gas Grill on-site with the residents of the other unit.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full size appliances, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Fireplaced living room with Big Screen TV
- Beautifully redone hardwood floors throughout the home.
- Washer & dryer located in the bathroom.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- No pets allowed!
As with each of our iTrip North Shore properties, Serenity features a "starter kit" of a few-days' worth of supplies for guests that includes shampoos, hair conditioner, soaps, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & more. The beds at Serenity are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each person is also included in the rental rate.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Please know there are neighbors residing in a separate unit on-premises. Please be respectful of the neighbors!
*** About Cape Ann: Gloucester is the Oldest US Seaport and shares Cape Ann with Rockport, Magnolia, and Manchester by the Sea.
* Beaches: Singing, Wingaersheek, Long, Good Harbor, and more!
* Nature Preserves: Magnolia Woods, Ravenswood, and Rafes Chasm Park. Explore Cape Ann's gorgeous rocky shoreline.
* Boating: Cape Ann Harbor Tours, Sailing on the Schooner Ardelle, Deep Sea Fishing Charters, Whale Watch Cruises, or kayaking.
* Walking Tours of Gloucester take you through centuries of seafaring history showcasing Gloucester's fishing past.
* Artist Tours where you visit the artists in their studios, or visit the artist colonies in Rocky Neck & Rockport
* Foodies will love the diversity on Cape Ann - try the freshest lobster, clams, scallops, cod or swordfish.
* Antiquing: Essex boasts amazing collection of shops.
* Golfing: Golf courses in Boston's North Shore provide a beautiful mix of manicured greens along rocky seaside or sea marsh views.
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack with treats!
* Amenity pack, containing individual sized toiletries.
* All baths are stocked with fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher liquid to get you going for your stay.
39 Dodge St, Suite 227 Beverly MA 01915