Modern Meets Historic with this Beautiful Georgetown Sunday Cottage! This beautiful 'tiny home' has so much character and charm that it was recently featured in the Georgetown Tour of Homes!
There is no need to sacrifice comfort or style for the sake of your budget. Enjoy the small-town charm of this intimate home in the heart of the Georgetown historic district! Whether you’re here for parent’s week at Southwestern, an extended trip for work or a romantic weekend getaway, this modern efficiency is just the escape you need!
This newly remodeled home offers:
• A modern, clean style with white leather and glass furniture
• Queen sized murphy bed
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Built-in Washer/Dryer combo
• Bathroom with double-vanity and rain-shower
• Small office/work space
• Great use of space! Lots of storage
• Large deck in front
• Beautiful fenced yard with a rock patio, artificial turf and industrial string lights
You’ll find yourself just a 3-minute walk away from restaurants, wineries, and shopping in the town square you are sure to enjoy the stunning old town architecture and bustling nightlife in downtown Georgetown.
If Austin is more your speed, catch the light rail into town for a unique experience free from the stress and traffic on IH35. Choose to drive and you are just 22 minutes to the Domain or 31 minutes to Downtown Austin.
A beautiful fenced yard with a rock patio, artificial turf and industrial string lights makes for a great outdoor space to enjoy your morning coffee or an evening glass of wine.
Make this your Home away from Home - you won't be sorry!
Here are just a few of the many things to do while you're in town ... AND as an added incentive to get you out on the town, we'd like for you to enjoy 2 free drinks at Mesquite Creek Outfitters (on us) each day that you're here!
• Georgetown Palace Theatre – Community Theater
• City Lights Theaters
WINERIES, BARS, PUBS, and EATERIES
• Georgetown Winery
• Grape Creek Vineyards Georgetown
• Stanzeski's Wine, Cheese & Charcuterie
• Rentsch Brewery
• Sip 'n' Stain Georgetown
• Brix and Ale Gastro Pub
• CJ’s Sports Bar
• Blue Corn Harvest Bar and Grill
• Mesquite Creek Outfitters – A great place for a glass of wine or a cold beer
• Monument Café
• Plaka Greek Café
• Tony and Luigi’s Italian Mediterranean
• El Monumento – Traditional Mexican fare
• 600 Degrees Pizzaria
• San Gabriel Park
• Inner Space Cavern
• Blue Hole – Local Swimming hole on the South San Gabriel River
• San Gabriel River
• Creative Playscape
• Jim Hogg Park
• Cedar Breaks Park
• Play for all park
• Round Rock Express – Minor League Baseball
• Old Settlers Park
• Dell Diamond
SHOPPING and THINGS TO DO
• Historic Williamson County Courthouse
• The Williamson Museum
• The Escape Fine Crafts & Gifts
• Georgetown Antique Mall
• All Things Kids – Children’s specialty toy store
• Boomtown Escape Games
• Mel's Lone Star Lanes – Bowling and Family Fun Center
ARTS AND CULTURE
• Georgetown Art Center – Wonderful and quirky gallery featuring local artists
• Paint With Me Kimberly Keller – Art classes and workshops
• Artisans Connect Gallery – Local Art Gallery
SHOP, SHOP, SHOP
• Georgetown Square – Tons of eclectic shops
• Hummingbird Hollow – Ladies specialty Gift Shop
• Round Rock Premium Outlets – Shopping
Make this your Home away from Home - you won't be sorry!
Be sure to ask about about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- No pets
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
Mark, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you back in the future! Safe travels, Amy
Karla, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It was so nice having you as our guest and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to have you back in the future, -Amy
Hi Melody, It was so nice having you back at the Georgetown Cottage - we are glad you enjoyed your stay again this year. The Christmas Stroll was wonderful - your hard work definitely paid off. Thank you for staying with us and we'll look forward to having you back again next year! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Larry, Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review. We are so glad that you and Lisa enjoyed your weekend at the Sunday Cottage, and glad that you made your way to Mesquite Creek while you were in town! Would love to have you back, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Steven, Thanks for leaving this review - glad you enjoyed your stay at the Sunday Cottage and we hope to have you back! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Natalie, Glad you enjoyed your stay at the Sunday Cottage, and appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Hope you made it home safely, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for being such respectful and courteous house guests - we enjoyed having you and would love to have you back! Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Carol, We are so glad you enjoyed the house and appreciate you being such a courteous guest! Please come back soon, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad you enjoyed the place (definitely unique!) Hope to have you back soon, -Amy with iTrip
Lisa, We are so glad you enjoyed the place and truly appreciate you taking time out to leave this review. Hope to have you back soon, -Amy with iTrip