The Grandview-Arcade-Pool Table-Foosball-Hot Tub-1.5mi to d/t Gatlinburg **FREE FUN See below
As soon as you drive past the waterfall entrance to Gatlinburg Falls Hidden Valley Resort, you know you have found the perfect location. Come visit The Grandview Cabin and this may be your next vacation destination for years to come!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 10)
* Main level
- King Bedroom with Shared Full Bathroom with walk-in shower, 32" TV w/ DVD Player
* Basement level
- King Bedroom with Private Bathroom with walk-in shower, 32" TV w/ DVD Player and deck access
- King Bedroom with Shared Full Bathroom with walk-in shower, 32" TV w/ DVD Player and deck access
- Sleeper Sofa in TV Sitting Area with 50" Flatscreen TV
* Upstairs level with 32" Inch TV, Pool Table, Foosball, Multicade Machines
- Sleeper Sofa
- 3 Full Bathrooms with walk-in showers
- 1 Half Bathroom
- 3 King Beds
- 32" Flat Screen TVs in all bedrooms
- Hot Tub
- DVD Players
- Cable TV
- Porch Swing
- Resort Swimming Pool (Seasonal)
- Electric Fireplaces (Please note downstairs fireplaces are temporarily out of service)
- Dining Table Seating for 8
- Stackable Washer/Dryer
- Vertical Jetted Shower Spa
- Ms. PacMan/Galaga
- Pool Table
- Big Screen TV
- Decks (3)
- Charcoal BBQ Park-Style Grill
- Steps to Front Door (4)
- Iron & Board
- Full Kitchen
*Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.
A Smoky Mountain retreat would not be complete without all the bells and whistles that The Grandview has to offer. On your next visit to the area, come stay with us and enjoy the convenience of being close to Gatlinburg and everything the area has to offer. The Grandview is a 3-bedroom luxury Gatlinburg cabin rental in the Gatlinburg Falls Hidden Valley Resort that offers both privacy and the convenience of being located just around the corner from downtown Gatlinburg and minutes away from the many attractions of Pigeon Forge. Enjoy some downtime on either of the three decks, or come indoors to unwind as the interior is sure to impress featuring a game room that includes Ms. Pac Man/Galaga arcade game, pool table and Foosball. The Grandview also boasts 3 King bedrooms, with electric fireplaces to give a nice ambiance and cozy atmosphere. The bedrooms are also equipped with cable TVs with DVD, and bathrooms including a vertical jetted shower spa in each bedroom.
Be sure to keep an eye out on our Free Fun Activities after you book. We look forward to seeing you at The Grandview!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200