|Main Level Bedroom King|
|Upstairs Master Suite King|
|Upstairs Guest Bedroom King|
|Upstairs Bunk Room Full (2)|
|Living Room Sleeper Sofa Queen|
NEW BUILD cabin located just minutes from Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. Dip in the Smokies has views off of each balcony, which can be accessed from any level of the cabin. This 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom cabin is loaded with amenities, including an INDOOR POOL!
Sleeping Arrangements: (Sleeps 12)
* Main Level -
- King Size Bed with shared Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Sleeper Sofa - Living Room area
* Upstairs Level -
- Bunk Room with shared Jack N' Jill Bathroom with walk-in shower
- King Size Bedroom with shared Jack N' Jill Bathroom with walk-in shower
- King Size Master Suite with Private Bathroom with walk-in shower
* Indoor Private Pool (Lower Level)
* Hot Tub
* Seasonal outdoor community pool just located across the street
* Theater Room
* Balconies with seating
* Gas Grill
* Spectrum Cable and Wi-Fi
* Parking for 4-cars (level parking)
* Stainless Steel appliances
* Dining Table Seating for 6 plus 2 at breakfast bar
* Stack Washer/Dryer available for guest use
* Game Room area w/ Pool Table, Shuffleboard, Arcade Machine
* 65" Smart TV in Game Room Area
* 65" Smart TV in Living Room
*Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.
Dip in the Smokies is located in The Outback Resort. You will find the community resort pool is located just across the street, for those who would like to enjoy the outdoors. The Smoky Mountains are filled with fun and adventure for all ages. Over 800-miles of hiking trails in the National Park or make your way into Pigeon Forge where you can enjoy activities, attractions or a nice dinner out with many choices to choose from.
* Gatlinburg 2.3 miles
* Anakeesta 3.2 miles
* Sugarlands Visitor Center in the National Park 6.4 miles
* Pigeon Forge 4.9 miles
* Dollywood Theme Parks 8.4 miles (20 minutes)
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity; every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
We at iTrip are delighted you enjoyed your stay! We are happy everything met your expectations, and hope to host you again soon!