As soon as you drive past the waterfall entrance to Gatlinburg Falls Hidden Valley Resort, you know you have found the perfect location. Come visit The Grandview Cabin and this may be your next vacation destination for years to come!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 12)
* Main level
- King Bedroom with Shared Full Bathroom with walk-in shower, 32" TV w/ DVD Player
- Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
* Basement level
- King Bedroom with Private Bathroom with walk-in shower, 32" TV w/ DVD Player and deck access
- King Bedroom with Shared Full Bathroom with walk-in shower, 32" TV w/ DVD Player and deck access
- Sleeper Sofa in TV Sitting Area with 50" Flatscreen TV
* Upstairs level with 32" Inch TV, Pool Table, Foosball, Multicade Machines
- Sleeper Sofa
- 3 Full Bathrooms with walk-in showers
- 1 Half Bathroom
- 3 King Beds
- 32" Flat Screen TVs in all bedrooms
- Hot Tub
- DVD Players
- Cable TV
- Porch Swing
- Resort Swimming Pool (Seasonal)
- Electric Fireplaces (Please note these are more for ambiance, and not for heating purposes)
- Dining Table Seating for 8
- Stackable Washer/Dryer
- Vertical Jetted Shower Spa
- Ms. PacMan/Galaga
- Pool Table
- Big Screen TV
- Decks (3)
- Charcoal BBQ Park-Style Grill
- Steps to Front Door (4)
- Iron & Board
- Full Kitchen
A Smoky Mountain retreat would not be complete without all the bells and whistles that The Grandview has to offer. On your next visit to the area, come stay with us and enjoy the convenience of being close to Gatlinburg and everything the area has to offer. The Grandview is a 3-bedroom luxury Gatlinburg cabin rental in the Gatlinburg Falls Hidden Valley Resort that offers both privacy and the convenience of being located just around the corner from downtown Gatlinburg and minutes away from the many attractions of Pigeon Forge. Enjoy some downtime on either of the three decks, or come indoors to unwind as the interior is sure to impress featuring a game room that includes Ms. Pac Man/Galaga arcade game, pool table and Foosball. The Grandview also boasts 3 King bedrooms, with electric fireplaces to give a nice ambiance and cozy atmosphere. The bedrooms are also equipped with cable TVs with DVD, and bathrooms including a vertical jetted shower spa in each bedroom.
Be sure to keep an eye out on our Free Fun Activities after you book. We look forward to seeing you at The Grandview!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit Ripley's Aquarium first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy a dinner show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Thank you for your review. So excited to hear that you loved everything about the cabin and were able to enjoy your time inside as well as out in the area. We love to have our guests happy and share their experiences. It means so much to us. We would love to host you again. Come back and see us.