Newly Updated - Smoky's Overlook is a 2BR/2BA - Smoky Mountain Getaway. This chalet is located just 3.8 miles from downtown Gatlinburg, or for the skiing enthusiast, just 1.6 miles away from the Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort. Welcome to the newly updated Smoky's Overlook, which may be your next favorite adventurous getaway! This chalet is great for couples or a small family. You will enjoy all the comforts of home while staying at Smoky's Overlook. Enjoy the wooded and mountain views from the balconies. Get cozy by the wood-burning FIREPLACE in the living area while enjoying your favorite movie. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need to enjoy some meals in, and how about using the electric grill to cook up some hamburgers.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 4)
- Main floor Master Suite features a King-Size Bed and a 32" Flat Screen TV, Master Bath with Walk-In Shower, Laundry and access to deck.
- Upper level features an open loft with King-Size Bed, Bathroom with Walk-In Shower, Sitting area, In-Room Jacuzzi and small balcony with seating.
- Balconies with Wooded and Mountain Views
- Wood Burning Fireplace (1)
- Electric fireplace (1)
- WIFI - Internet
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- 42-44" Flat-Screen TV in Living Room
- 40-42" Flat-Screen TV in Upstairs Loft Area
- In-Room Jacuzzi Tub (Upstairs Loft Area)
- DVD Players
- Dining Table seating for 4
- Balcony furniture
- Electric Grill
- Board Games
- King Beds
- Stack Washer/Dryer
- Free Parking for 2 cars (level)
- 4 Miles to Ripley's Aquarium
- 3.8 Miles to downtown Gatlinburg
- 1.6 miles to Ober Gatlinburg
The main level features the living room, kitchen and the Master King Bedroom with Private Bathroom. You can access the large deck on this level, and enjoy your evenings taking in the fresh air of the Smoky Mountains. Make your way upstairs to the large open space to include a King Size Bed, and a wonderful sitting area, Jacuzzi tub and access to a quaint balcony, which is a great little escape to catch up on your favorite book or browsing the internet.
Reserve your mountain getaway at Smoky's Overlook!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit Ripley's Aquarium first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy a dinner show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Thank you for your review. So ecstatic to see that you had a great time and had everything you needed for your stay. We love to be able to be a part of such a happy vacation for you and your family. We would love to host you again. Please come back and see us.