We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
This newly-decorated condo is located in Downtown Gatlinburg. Our 2 bed, 2 bath condo is on the 1st floor and has been completely renovated. New flooring in the living room and bedrooms just makes this complex stand out, along with the new furnishings and other upgrades we think you will be pleased. This unit is just perfect for couples or a small family who just wants to come and relax and enjoy everything that Gatlinburg has to offer. From the shopping, attractions, restaurants and the Smoky Mountains just a short drive away the Gatlinburg Chateau is just waiting for you!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 6)
* King bedroom with Flat-Screen TV and Private Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
* King Bedroom with Flat-Screen TV and Private Bathroom with Double vanity and Tub/Shower Combo
* Sleeper Sofa
- Walking distance to Downtown Gatlinburg (1/10 of a mile)
- Coin Laundry facilities with washers and dryers on 3rd floor of complex
- Flat-Screen TVs in both bedrooms and living room
- Free Parking for 1-car
- Gas fireplace
- Patio with patio furniture
- Parking for 1-car ONLY, see detailed info after booking
- Seasonal Outdoor Pool
- Half mile walk to Anakeesta or Ripley's Aquarium
- 0.7 miles to the Gatlinburg SkyBridge Park
- 0.9 miles to the Gatlinburg Convention Center
- 1.2 miles to the Entrance of the GSM National Park
- 7 miles to Pigeon Forge
- 10.4 miles to Dollywood
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit Ripley's Aquarium first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy a dinner show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Thank you for your review. We apologize for any confusion. We were not aware of any pool issues and contacted the condo management and they said there is nothing wrong with the pool and it is open. We are always available to help or answer questions regarding the stay and would have immediately addressed this issue during the stay if contacted. We want our guests to have a great time. We would love to host you again. Please come back and see us.