Lake Ray Hubbard Condo
WE TAKE EXTRA CARE TO DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES BETWEEN RESERVATIONS
Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Wonderful lake retreat for couples and friends! Situated on the Western shore of Lake Ray Hubbard with its very own deck for cooking out, relaxing, sunbathing, and enjoying a day in the sun. Community pool located at condo for swimming (subject to opening by HOA). Great location to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and unwind. With its 1 bedroom, 1 bath, and sleeper sofa, this property accommodates up to 4 guests. There are multiple marinas nearby if you want to rent a boat or wave-runner and cruise the lake for the day. We look forward to you coming in and enjoying our lake condo.
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
Great for Couples!
Long-Term Renters Welcome
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Property requires a pet fee if bringing your pet
SHOOTING OFF FIREWORKS ARE PROHIBITED AT PROPERTY AND AT LAKE
Bedroom - Queen size bed
Living Room - Full size sleeper sofa
- Coffee Maker
- Can Opener
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Outdoor Charcoal Grill
- Dinnerware for 4
- Linens & Towels
- Tub/Stand-up Shower combo
- Waterfront property with great lake views
- Charcoal grill
- Outside deck sitting area with table, chairs, and bench
- Close by multiple restaurant's and Bass Pro Shop
- Fish right off the seawall only feet away from condo deck
- Boat Rentals at Captain's Cove Marina
- Two Community Pools
- Digital Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ring Doorbell Camera at Entrance & Ring Camera At Deck Area
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
- Captain's Cove Marina (1.9 miles)
- Windsurf Bay Park Swimming Area (2 miles)
- Rowlett's Bayside Development (2.4 miles)
- DFW Harbor Lights Lake Cruises in Rockwall (5.2 miles)
- The Harbor Rockwall for Restaurants and Shopping (5 miles)
- Firewheel Town Center for Restaurants and Shopping (11 miles)
- City of Rockwall (6.8 miles)
- City of Rowlett (2 to 5 miles)
- City of Mesquite (5 to 9 miles)
PROPERTY DISTANCE FROM...
- D/FW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 36 MILES
- LOVE FIELD AIRPORT 29 MILES
* Non smoking residence
* Lake swimming is prohibited from seawall. Please refrain from doing so.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guests will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 4 people!!! If we determine you have more than 4 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Parking is unassigned. Please park in any parking spot close to condo. No Boats or Wave runners may be parked in parking lot. Boat and Wave Runner parking is available at Captain’s Cove Marina
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Property boundary line ends at the outside deck. Property Owner or Property Management Company, or their employees, agents or other associated personnel are not responsible if guests are injured as a result of ANY problems (medical, accidental or otherwise) which occur while staying at the property and leaving the property boundary line.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
NO PARTIES, EVENTS, OR LARGE GATHERINGS PERMITTED! These are cause for eviction with no refund. Please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times. Properties may include a noise alert monitoring system and other electronic devices in order to ensure that neighborhood noise and occupancy levels are respected. If we receive noise complaints and it’s determined that a party/event took place at property on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest(s)/tenant(s) will be charged a fee of $500 to credit card on file, no exceptions. Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Please do not invite additional people to the home as a $100 fee per night, per person will be charged to reservation guest
If you book a pet friendly property then the following provisions (included in the rental agreement) apply:
We allow 2 small/medium sized dogs (50lbs) with a $100/per animal pet fee.
ALL pets are subject to approval.
All dogs must be current on all vaccinations. (Documentation from an accredited Vet must be provided by Guest upon request). All pets must be treated with a flea & tick repellent at least 3 days prior to arrival.
Guests are responsible for cleaning up all pet waste and disposing of it in a proper trash bin
Pets must not be allowed on to furniture or in bedrooms at any time and must not make excessive noise
Pets must be crated when left in the property and must not be left unattended for any undue length of time. Pets must remain on a leash when outside
If pets cause any damage, or the property requires additional cleaning the guest will be charged the cost of any repairs or clean up. If a security deposit has been paid it will be deducted. If there is no security deposit then the guest authorizes their credit card to be charged directly for the repair or cleanup cost.
DOCK, POOL & PATIO:
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a dock (private or community) and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the dock and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the dock and deck area can be slippery when wet and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the dock, community or private pool and patio areas, if applicable. Property Owner and Manager may not be held responsible for any injury that may occur. Additionally, Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the released parties for any and all causes of action arising as a consequence of any incidents which might occur as a consequence of participation in any activities with or involving the released parties.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER:
In order for Limited Damage Waiver to cover accidental damages / expenses, all damages MUST be reported prior to check-out. If damages are not reported prior to check-out and discovered later, the tenant will be responsible for all repairs and replacement costs.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Must be over 25 years of age to rent any property
Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes.
Do not dismantle smoke detectors, as they are there for your protection.
Please do not remove any furniture, linens or bath towels from the interior of the home.
During the COVID-19 crisis there may be significant changes to operations and operating hours of tourist-related activities. Community pools may not yet be open, or have limited hours. Restaurants may not have indoor dining or limited outdoor dining only. City rules with respect to wearing masks and other safety equipment may apply. None of these or other similar restrictions are within our control are not a reason for a refund. Please consider investing in travel insurance
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 220-2596