|Bedroom 1 Full|
|Bedroom 2 Full|
|Bedroom 3 Full|
|Bedroom 4 Twin (2)|
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Spacious and beautifully decorated is this 1920's East End Galveston, TX home. It is a 4 bedroom and 2 bath gem in the heart of the Island. Just four blocks or a quick 8 min walk to the beach, this home is kid and family friendly!
This restored two story home includes 4 nicely decorated and themed bedrooms, 2 full baths and an outdoor shower to rinse off the sand after beach visits. It can comfortably accommodate 7 - 8 people. Electronic lock code allows easy access!
4 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8 / Beds 5 / 1,842 sq ft.
Prince themed bedroom (1) has a full-sized bed that sleeps 2.
Charles M. Schluz, creator of the comic strip Peanuts, themed bedroom (2) has a full-sized bed that sleeps 2.
Excelsior and F. Scott Fitzgerald themed bedrooms (3 & 4) are connected and include a full-sized bed that sleeps 2 and a daybed with a trundle underneath that sleeps 1 adult or 2 kids.
Bathroom (1) is full sized and includes a stand-up shower and is located downstairs off the butler's pantry.
Bathroom (2) is full sized, includes a bathtub (but no shower) and is upstairs.
*A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap are provided
Downstairs features the family room, dining room, kitchen, butler's pantry and bathroom with the shower.
Upstairs features the relaxing and cozy bedrooms and the second bathroom.
With plenty of natural light, the family room is a great place to gather. Stocked with board games and outfitted with cable and WiFi, this home can be your home away from home. The family room has plenty of seating including 2 sofas, a rocking chair and a table with 2 chairs.
The spacious dining room is outfitted with a full-sized dining table and seating for 4 - 6.
This cook's kitchen includes full-sized stainless appliances and custom counter tops.
No detail was overlooked! It is fully stocked with every cooking utensil and kitchen electronic that could ever be needed including a Keurig, blender, toaster, an indoor grill (to name a few).
The butler's pantry houses the full-sized washer and dryer and plenty of counter space.
The large 2 car garage is concreted and allows for off street parking. There is ample street parking also.
Use our bicycles (2 adult & 2 children's bikes) to cruise to the beach or to the local supermarket
Enjoy the outside yard with plenty of space for a game of catch! The fire pit will be perfect on a cool night. The private outdoor patio in the backyard, swing on the front porch and charcoal grill are all nice features that the whole family can enjoy!
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
***NO PETS ALLOWED at this property.
* Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants:
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* No uninvited guests without permission
* Do not take bath towels to the beach.
* Additional fees and taxes may apply
* Photo ID may be required upon check-in
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee or Security Deposit***
GALVESTON ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Fishing Charters, Beaches, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding, Jet Ski and Surfboard rentals/lessons with Sup Gulf Coast
- Kayak Tours, Bird Observatory and Eco Art Adventure with Artist Boat
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with Finney Boat and Watersport Rentals
- Hiking at Galveston Island State Park
- Getting Around - Surrey Rentals
- Golf Carts, Beach chairs/umbrellas and more Rick's Beach Rentals
- Live Music
- Pleasure Pier
- Moody Gardens
- Several Historical Sites
- Ferry ride with Galveston-Port Bolivar ferry
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: www.visitgalveston.com
So glad you enjoyed your getaway and the home. We hope to see you again soon!
We love the kitchen too! So glad you enjoyed the home and your stay.
The Jasmine is quite amazing! Thanks for choosing Lancoume Sweet home. See you next time!