|Guest Queen Twin|
|Living Room Sofa Full|
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
This cozy and comfortable 2 bedroom, 2 bath home is in a location that can't be beat!
Step outside and enjoy a short 5 minute walk over to Offatts Bayou where you can enjoy some fishing or kayaking. Soak in some sun while you swim and lounge at the beach located only 1 mile away!
Feel like staying close to home? Tucked underneath this inviting elevated home you will find the perfect patio area for an early morning coffee or evening full of delicious grilled foods.
Book now to begin creating lasting memories, and truly experiencing all that Isla Tortuga has to offer!
Follow Isla Tortuga on Instagram @islatortugagalveston
Address: 5524 Avenue O Galveston, TX 77551
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6 / 3 Beds / 1,145 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: Owner Suite, King Bed
*Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, 1 Twin Trundle Bed
*Pull out couch, Full size, in the living room
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival. Pull out couch linens will be available.
- Covered Patio Area
-Dog Friendly (with a fee per dog)
-Fenced in Yard
-Parking: 1 spot in driveway / ample on street parking
-Keurig Coffee Maker
-Internet & WIFI
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable pet fee of $75 per dog will be added to your booking if you choose to bring your dog(s). We love all pets but DOGS ONLY at this property, owners are SEVERELY allergic to cats.
* Maximum Occupancy: 7 Occupants:
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* No uninvited guests without permission
* Do not take bath towels to the beach.
* Additional fees and taxes may apply
* Photo ID may be required upon check-in
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee or Security Deposit***
GALVESTON ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Fishing Charters, Beaches, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding, Jet Ski and Surfboard rentals/lessons with Sup Gulf Coast
- Kayak Tours, Bird Observatory and Eco Art Adventure with Artist Boat
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with Finney Boat and Watersport Rentals
- Hiking at Galveston Island State Park
- Getting Around - Surrey Rentals
- Golf Carts, Beach chairs/umbrellas and more Rick's Beach Rentals
- Live Music
- Pleasure Pier
- Moody Gardens
- Several Historical Sites
- Ferry ride with Galveston-Port Bolivar ferry
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: www.visitgalveston.com