Attention Traveling Nurses!! Only 1.75 miles from Northeast Georgia Medical Center in Gainesville and walking distance to Downtown Gainesville, Lake Lanier is just a stone’s throw away. This terrace level apartment is perfectly situated for a short stay visiting family or for longer stays catering to traveling Medical Professionals and Corporate housing. Come and enjoy all of the fine dining and shopping that Downtown Gainesville has to offer or hop on over to Lake Lanier and absorb all of the beauty there is surrounding you.
Guests staying here have the entire terrace level suite all to yourself! It is a fully independent suite with a private outdoor entrance, living room area, full size kitchen, dedicated laundry room and is locked off from the rest of the house for a secluded stay while working in the area. 14 days is the minimum stay and please contact us about different length bookings to suit your needs. This suite has its own electronic door code controlled entry. There is the potential for guests to be in the home above from time to time. Contact us about reserving space in the main home for your friends or associates!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 2):
Terrace Level Suite (Full Finished Basement)
- Private entrance from outside - Private electronic door code
- Full size Kitchen including dishwasher and microwave
- Full size dedicated laundry room
- Living room and dining area
- Full size dedicated bathroom not shared with the rest of the house
- Queen bed
- Night Stands with lamp
- Ceiling fan
- Smart TV
- Air Purifier
- Segregated from the upper levels of the house
- Full Kitchens with Refrigerator, Stove & Microwave.
- Coffee Maker
- Dining area.
- Smart TV in Bedroom
- Outdoor Fire Pit.
- High Speed internet and Wifi included
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your cabin and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you the code with directions and full instructions.
- Private Washer & dryer in the suite.
- Starter set of Shampoos & Soaps provided for your use.
- 5 Minutes to Northeast Georgia Medical Center.
- 1 Mile to Downtown Gainesville.
- Parking in the driveway for up to 5 cars.
- Non-Smoking, please!
- This is a family friendly property – please be respectful. This is not a party house.
NO DOGS OR PETS ARE ALLOWED AT THIS HOME
Gainesville is known as the Queen City of the Mountains and the Poultry Capital. Gainesville's most recent designation as "Hospitality Capital of the World" came when Gainesville hosted the 1996 Olympic rowing/kayaking events. 38,000-acre Lake Lanier offers a large variety of recreational opportunities, including canoe and kayak rentals at the Olympic Venue. Road Atlanta, a world-renowned road racing course is recognized for hosting the Petit LeMans each year.
Downtown Gainesville is filled with many shops and restaurants. The woodland refuge and museum at Elachee Nature Science Center are located adjacent to the Chicopee Woods Nature Preserve and Chicopee Woods Agricultural Center. Other must-sees are Interactive Neighborhood for Kids and the Northeast Georgia History Center.
Guests staying at this charming home receive the following:
* Amenity & Supplies pack, including a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher soap. (Please keep in mind, depending on the length of your visit, you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
**PLEASE NOTE IF BOOKING w/ AIRBNB** - Airbnb cleaning fees include service fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted inside the unit - they must be used outdoors and not under the covered patio areas. No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
Pets are NOT allowed at this home. Any evidence of pets will result in cancellation of your reservation with no refunds.
This home does not have a fireplace.
ADULT RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive debris.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately, and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
You will obtain your digital door code up to 48 hours before checkin.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and/or deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. Smoking is allowed outside on the back patio. Please dispose of cigarette butts carefully to avoid a fire hazard.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds linens can be left on the beds in each bedroom for housekeeping.
2. All dishes are to be placed in the dishwasher and dishwasher turned on at departure. All garbage is to be removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. If receptacles are full, please leave trash in bags next to the garbage bins.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 2 people, not including a child in a crib.
5. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties. Inside furniture stays inside and outside furniture stays outside.
6. Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Georgia, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Georgia or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
9. This is a quiet home in a family neighborhood and not a party house. Please respect the neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM. No parties or events are allowed at any time.
Book Your Stay
Phone (770) 428-2592