Ahhh that perfect vacation morning starts with savoring your morning coffee, while the bacon crackles on the stove, and the kids cannot wait to race down to the waterfront! Welcome to Riverside Charm.
Riverside Charm is nestled on a protected curve of the Ossipee River. Protected curve? Yes – the waterfront is protected by an island – so, the river peacefully meanders past Riverside Charm. Enjoy all the riverfront offers – fish, swim, float, canoe, or kayak. Come to Riverside Charm and enjoy all that riverfront living has to offer.
Riverside Charm is a charming antique, yet renovated, farm house. Pause for a moment; savor the gorgeous wrap-around porch with classic rockers. Can't you just imagine those evening chats rocking away, while the crickets sing and the fireflies flit? Forging those life-long vacation memories!
You enter into the warm & welcoming kitchen. This kitchen has all the conveniences – dishwasher, huge fridge with water & ice dispenser, 4-burner stovetop, double ovens, air-fryer, and microwave. Eat in the kitchen either at the expansive island or the cozy table. The kitchen is fully furnished with plenty of dishes, glassware, pots and pans for your cooking and dining pleasure. Let’s not forget that all-important coffee maker, a Keurig. Every cup is made fresh just for you!
Then head into the dining room where a large farmer’s table waits to host your family meals or family game night. Off the dining room is a cozy den - the perfect private nook with a desk & loveseat - one can escape the larger group to catch-up on some work. With the loveseat sleeper, it can be one of the teen's bedrooms with a bureau and closet too.
The living room is perfect to gather and gab - comfortably furnished with a full sofa, loveseat, and comfy chair. Enjoy the cozy ambiance of a large fireplace or catch a show on the big-screen smart TV. Want to catch-up on your favorite shows? Easily log into your personal streaming services on the smart TV.
From the kitchen, head-up the back stairs - to the kids loft. A great hangout space with TV. A twin bed for another sleeping space.
4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms round out the accommodations. Plenty of room to sleep 10:
Charming Queen Bedroom (sleeps 2)
- is on the 2nd floor, up the front stairs, above the living room
- is adjacent to the 2nd Floor full bath.
- has a queen-sized bed, bedside table, lamp, 2 bureaus, and SMART TV.
Queen Suite Bedroom (sleeps 2)
- is on the 1st floor, off the back of the house, with sliding doors to a private deck
- is adjacent to the 1st Floor Full bath
- has a queen-sized bed, bedside table with lamp, bureau, and winged-back chair.
Sweetest Twin Bedroom (sleeps 1)
- is on the 2nd floor above the den
- has a daybed, vanity (with cabbage patch dolls), closet, and SMART TV
Bunk Bedroom (sleeps 4)
- is on the 2nd floor above the dining room
- has 2 bunk twin beds, bedside table, lamp, bureau, closet, and SMART TV.
With 2.5 bathrooms, there’s no waiting to get ready:
- 1st Floor Full bathroom has a a tub/shower combination.
- 1st Floor ½ bathroom has laundry: washer and dryer (awaiting delivery).
- 2nd Floor full bathroom has a tub/shower combination.
Special Notes: Rivers Edge and Riverside Charm are adjacent properties available for you to call home and share a private waterfront. What a great way to have family reunions. Rent 2 river front properties and enjoy the outdoor space with yard games, river front, canoes, kayaks, dock, hammocks, tire swing, and more!
About iTrip NH Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined & immediately evicted for smoking or vaping in the home or on the property.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund. If any damage impacts our ability to offer the home for future guests, you will be held liable.
-Each of property features a starter set of supplies for guests which includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap.
-The beds are fully made & ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- For family friendly homes, children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits).
Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our cancellation policy is:
- More than 30 days prior to arrival and the Guest is charged a $100 cancellation fee and refunded the balance.
- Less than 30 days prior to arrival and the Guest forfeits their entire payment.
- Within 24 hours of booking and the Guest is fully refunded.
To consider hosting your furry family member, please supply the following information: Name, Breed, Age and Weight.
Please know additional fees apply. Regrettably, due to insurance restrictions Riverside Charm cannot host agressive breeds.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (978) 737-7084