Rivers Edge: Modern, Huge Riverfront & Yard, Kayaks - Dog OK, Grill, Fast WiFi
Ahhh that perfect vacation morning starts with savoring your morning coffee, while the bacon crackles on the stove, and the kids cannot wait to race down to your private waterfront! Welcome to Rivers Edge.
Rivers Edge is nestled on a protected curve of the Ossipee River. Protected curve? Yes – the waterfront is protected by an island beach – so, the river meanders past Rivers Edge. Enjoy your private riverfront – fish, swim, float, canoe, or kayak. Come to Rivers Edge and enjoy all that riverfront living has to offer.
Rivers Edge is a newly renovated and furnished home. As you enter the home, head left into the dining room where a large farmer’s table waits to host your family meals. Head into the gorgeous kitchen with all the conveniences – dishwasher, huge fridge with water & ice dispenser, full sized stove, and microwave. The kitchen is fully furnished with plenty of dishes, glassware, pots and pans for your cooking and dining pleasure. Let’s not forget that all-important coffee maker, a Keurig! Every cup is made fresh.
The living room is perfect to gather and gab - comfortably furnished with a full sofa, love seat, and chair. Enjoy the cozy ambiance of a decorative fireplace or catch a show on the big-screen smart TV. Want to catch-up on your favorite shows? Easily log into your personal streaming services on the smart TV.
3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms round out the accommodations. Plenty of room to sleep 6 in the 3 bedrooms:
- King Bedroom (sleeps 2) has a king-sized bed, bedside table, lamp, bureau, and closet. Rest easy in the rocking chair – ahh so relaxing.
- Queen bedroom (sleeps 2) has a queen-sized bed, bedside table, lamp, bureau, and 2 closets.
- Twin Bedroom (sleeps 2) has 2 twin-sized beds, bedside table, lamp, bureau, and closet.
With 2.5 bathrooms, there’s no waiting to get ready:
- 1st Floor ¾ bathroom has a walk=in shower
- 1st Floor ½ bathroom has laundry: washer and dryer.
- 2nd Floor full bathroom has a tub/shower combination.
About iTrip NH Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined & immediately evicted for smoking or vaping in the home or on the property.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund. If any damage impacts our ability to offer the home for future guests, you will be held liable.
-Each of property features a starter set of supplies for guests which includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap.
-The beds are fully made & ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- For family friendly homes, children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits).
Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors at all times.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
Our cancellation policy is:
- More than 30 days prior to arrival and the Guest is charged a $100 cancellation fee and refunded the balance.
- Less than 30 days prior to arrival and the Guest forfeits their entire payment.
- Within 24 hours of booking and the Guest is fully refunded.
To consider hosting your furry family member, please supply the following information: Name, Breed, Age and Weight.
Please know additional fees apply. Regrettably, due to insurance restrictions Rivers Edge cannot host agressive breeds.
Beds are made with freshly laundered linens. Clean towels for each registered guest are placed on the beds. Please bring your own beach towels. Each accommodation comes with starter pack of 1 roll of paper towels, each bathroom will have at least 1 spare roll of toilet paper. A starter pack of coffee, cleaning supplies, and hand soap is also provided.
Items you should bring with you: Extra paper products, beach towels, beach chairs, sunscreen, toiletries, food, beverages, and any other essentials and assundries to make your vacation enjoyable.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (978) 737-7084