|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Full|
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, WE TAKE EXTRA CARE TO DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES BETWEEN RESERVATIONS
Amazing Mid-Century Modern Open-Concept Home!
Built in 1958, newly updated and decorated, this lovely home is centrally located making it the perfect getaway when visiting Fort Worth. With 3 bedrooms, a sleeper sofa, and two bathrooms, this residence perfectly accommodates up to 8 people. Great for families and friends coming into see all of what Cowtown has to offer. Take a short drive in any direction and visit the many restaurants, shopping establishments, and top attractions that makes Fort Worth the ideal vacation spot. Come see for yourself and enjoy some of that laid-back friendly Texas hospitality called Fort Worth.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8
Great for Families! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Bedroom #1 - Queen Size bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen Size bed
Bedroom #3 - Queen Size bed
Living Room - Full Size sleeper sofa
- Full Size Washer / Dryer
- Pack 'n Play
- Coffee Maker
- Dinnerware for 8
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathroom #1 Stand-in Shower
- Bathroom #2 Tub/Shower Combo
- Beautiful Modern Furnishings
- Backyard Patio Deck with custom waterfall
- Kitchen with easy access to the backyard
- Open Concept Layout
- Spacious Backyard
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is unbeatable; here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Fort Worth Zoo (9 minute drive)
- Log Cabin Village (7 minute drive)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (9 minute drive)
- Museum of Science and History (7 minute drive)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (7 minute drive)
- Museum of Modern Art (8 minute drive)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (8 minute drive)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (9 minute drive)
- Casa Manana Theatre (9 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (8 minute drive)
- Japanese Gardens (10 minute drive)
- Trinity Park (8 minute drive)
- Montgomery Street Antique Mall (5 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (16 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (9 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge (24 minute drive)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (10 minute drive)
- Dickie’s Arena (6 minute drive)
- Texas Christian University (10 minute drive)
- Kimbell Art Museum (9 minute drive)
- Texas Motor Speedway (30 minute drive)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (10 minute drive)
- SeaQuest Fort Worth (9 minute drive)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (22 minute drive)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (27 minute drive)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (23 minute drive)
- Lone Star Horse Park (28 minute drive)
- Walking or driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 8 people!!! If we determine you have more than 8 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Driveway accommodates 4 automobiles, please try to park in driveway at all times.
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.