|Bedroom 2 Full|
|Bedroom 3 Full|
WE TAKE EXTRA CARE TO DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES BETWEEN RESERVATIONS
Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Great Location! Nice and Quiet Neighborhood
Coming in town to visit your TCU student, going to a game, or that special event in Fort Worth? This property is perfect, and is a short walking distance to campus. Recently renovated and decorated and can easily accommodate up to 6 guests. Close to many restaurants, shopping, and other Fort Worth attractions to make your visit a memorable occasion. We look forward to you staying with us.
3 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for Families! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Master Bedroom - Queen Size bed ( Fire TV)
Bedroom #2 - Full Size bed
Bedroom#3 - Full Size bed (Roku TV)
- Fire TV in Living Room
- Coffee Maker (Standard)
- Dinnerware for 6
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Quiet, Covered Patio at the entrance of the Home
- Kitchen with easy access to the driveway parking and backyard
- Convenient 3 car driveway parking with side door entry
- Close Proximity to TCU
- Digital Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
- Onsite Ring Security Cameras
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is outstanding! Here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Fort Worth Zoo (2.6 miles)
- Log Cabin Village (2.1 miles)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (2.0 miles)
- Museum of Science and History (4.0 miles)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (4.4 miles)
- Museum of Modern Art (3.9 miles)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (4.3 miles)
- Amon Carter Stadium (0.7 miles)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (4.1 miles)
- Casa Manana Theatre (3.7 miles)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (3.3 miles)
- Japanese Gardens (3.5 miles)
- Trinity Park (3.8 miles)
- Montgomery Street Antique Mall (4.4 miles)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (7.1 miles)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (5.0 miles)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (5.0 miles)
- Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge (20 miles)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (5.3 miles)
- Dickie’s Arena (3.9 miles)
- Texas Christian University (0.6 mile)
- Kimbell Art Museum (4.0 miles)
- Texas Motor Speedway (26 miles)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (5.2 miles)
- Sea Quest Fort Worth (6.9 miles)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (19 miles)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (21 miles)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (19.5 miles)
- Lone Star Horse Park (24.7 miles)
- Walking or driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Street parking in front of house (except during the week when school is in session), please do not park in front of neighbors homes
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.