Destin West Beach Resort #609-1Br/2Ba-Sleeps 6
Top Floor Gulf Front Condo on beach with relaxing Lazy River! Beautiful Gulf Views
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission (some activities are seasonal) to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
NOTE: SMOKE FREE PROPERTY! No smoking of any kind is allowed to include cigarettes, cigars, pipes, drugs to include marijuana, vaping, hookah and etc. There is to be no smoking in Common Areas, this is to include any walkways (elevators, trash chute room, gym area etc.), the pool decks(pools,spas), the beach/boardwalk and the garage.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 6):
- King size bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- Ceiling fan
- Big screen TV
- Private bathroom
- Twin bunk beds
- Conveniently located next to bathroom with shower
-Sleeper sofa (queen)
* Fantastic views of the Gulf from balcony---Top Floor!
* Close to Destin and Fort Walton Beach--best location on Okaloosa Island!
* Two heated pools (villa pool and waterfall pool) and lazy river pool
* The Living Room features a flat screen TV, wireless internet, and cable channels. Sleeper Sofa, chair and table
* Master bedroom with king bed and adjoining full private bath features flat screen TV. Dresser and two night stands.
* Bunk area with bathroom that includes a shower
* Dining area has table for meals and games
* Full kitchen has everything needed to make and serve meals. Blender, coffee maker (Keurig and regular) and toaster included.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your condo and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you check in instructions by email.
- Washer & dryer located in dedicated laundry closet.
This fabulous, one bedroom condominium is located on the beachside and has the best views of the Gulf of Mexico. Sit back and relax on your balcony and watch the dolphins and the shrimp boats go by. Designed to sleep six with two private full baths. This condominium is a great get-away for a romantic weekend or family vacation.
Covered parking is located next to your condominium making unloading a breeze. The Condominium is equipped with everything you need to make your vacation enjoyable and affordable.
Incredible views from the balcony with plenty of comfortable seating for dining alfresco. Living room boasts queen-size pull-out sleeper sofa for additional guests and 32 inch flatscreen TV for watching the game as well as DVD/MP3 player. Private Wifi is also available in this unit. Make sure you click to see additional photos of this great condominium.
Fix a seafood feast in your well equipped kitchen which includes blender, ice maker, dishwasher, and all the conveniences of home. Dining area has seating for four as well as additional seating at the breakfast bar. Washer and dryer in condo for your personal use.
Master bedroom has comfortable king-size bed with private full bathroom. Enjoy watching your favorite movie on large flatscreen TV in bedroom. Additional sleeping in private hallway alcove bunk area which also has adjacent private full bathroom. Everything you need at an affordable price - call today to book this little piece of paradise.
Ready for fine dining and nightlife? There are many options in Fort Walton Beach and Destin (check out the guest book for recommendations).
WINTER GUESTS: If you are interested in staying for 28 days or longer, please message for special monthly rates. Please include your desired start and end date in the message.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
This property does not allow pets.
Other House Rules are located in the Guest Book
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 10:00 am
Our properties come with freshly laundered linens and towels, and a starter supply with dish soap (and dishwasher soap too), laundry soap and facial tissues, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, hair dryer, and iron
Just a few more reasons to visit Destin's Beaches:
Destin named "Best Family Beach" in Travel Channel awards in 2013.
Voted "#1 Best Beach", "#3 "Best Family Destination" and #10 "Best Weekend Getaway" by Coastal Living readers Choice Awards in 2009.
Voted as the "#1 Beach Destination" by Southern Living Readers surveyed in 2008.
Golden Shell Award 2005: Voted Top 10 for "Best Value", "Family Beach", & "Snowbird Beach" by Florida Beaches Guide
Selected as the "#1 Beach in America" by USA Today Readers.
"#1 Favorite Beach Destination" for the 3rd year in a row by middle Tennessee families. Best of Parenting Poll 2005.
Free Fun Program not valid for stays over 28 days. One ticket per activity per day.
Free Fun Activities Include:
Big Kahuna Water Park
Sea Blaster--Dolphin Cruise
Cattywampus WaterFun / Sunset Cruise
NOTE: A Limited Damage Waiver fee is included in all bookings in lieu of a deposit. Please contact us for more information.
LONG TERM STAYS: If you plan to stay more than 30 days, you may be required to have a cleaning every 30 days by our cleaners. The cleaning fee will be added to your booking for each 30 days of your stay after booking. Contact us for more information.
CANCELLATIONS: We will follow the cancel policy you were provided by the booking channel you used. Be sure to read your rental agreement for all of the cancellation terms. Please contact the website from which you made the booking to initiate a refund; or contact us directly.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Lauren Cottrell | Realtor® with ResortQuest or click here to see properties for sale.
Frequently Asked Questions
In the event that you must cancel your reservation, please be aware that cancellations must occur at least 30 days prior to arrival date to receive a full refund. We will allow a full refund cancel if you cancel within 24 hours of booking your stay, even if you book within 30 days of arrival. If cancellation occurs between 30 days and 14 days prior to arrival date, guest will receive a 50% refund of the total. GUESTS THAT CANCEL 14 DAYS OR LESS BEFORE ARRIVAL DATE WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT. There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities request mandatory hurricane evacuation, in which case the refund will be pro-rated based on the room rate.
VACATION INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. The following are the ONLY reasons we will provide a full refund from the time of booking until arrival date: 1) the government orders travel ban or quarantine. 2) The beaches are ordered closed by the government for more than 24 hours 3) government restricts vacation rental check-ins that affect the arrival date.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. Unless otherwise stated in the listing, we require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age unless active duty military, then 21 years of age! Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, and soap are provided. There is a $_CleaningFee_ one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 6 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. Additionally, a fee of $100 per person per night for each person above the sleeping capacity of 6 will be due immediately. A PERSON IS COUNTED REGARDLESS OF AGE!
SECURITY CAMERASIf security cameras are present at the property, the listing and house rules will disclose this fact. Security cameras are soley for visual (no audio) monitoring outside the property and are not present inside the property. Tenant agrees that in outside areas there is no reasonable expectation of privacy and accepts the monitoring of the outside by security camera. Tenant agrees not to tamper with the security cameras.
POOL, DOCK & PATIO
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a private or community pool; tenant agrees and acknowledges that the pool can be dangerous area, that the patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the private pool, and/or patio areas; and will hold Owner and Agent harmless in case of injury or death. Owners and Agent require Tenant follow all published pool rules, which are available in the Guest Book and in the House Rules provided with the listing. No one should swim alone or allow children to be unattended at any time. No Diving or climbing on rocks around pool. The gate to the pool must stay closed at all times unless entering or exiting. Please read about signs of drowning and realize a drowning person will not scream for help. NO LIFEGUARD IS PROVIDED.
We take cleanliness seriously, but sometimes we do make mistakes. When booking this property, you agreed to report any issues with cleanliness within 12 hours of check in. This property does not come with daily housekeeping services, so after the first 12 hours you accept the property as-is. Of course, please let us know of any maintenance issues.
Check in and Check out Time
The check in date and time and check out date and time are located in the listing, booking agreement and the check in instructions email.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum of $250 fee for unautorized late checkout.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds may be made at our sole discretion for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
Violation of these rules may result in eviction without refund or additional fees.
This property is located in a group of condos that have all-year residents. Please treat this condo as if it were your own.
Please park in any available space in the parking garage, being careful not to take up two spaces. Only cars, pickup trucks and SUVs may park on site. You must display the provided parking pass when parking overnight (will be in condo when you arrive). Large trucks, boats and trailers, motor homes or any other vehicles are prohibited. YOU CAR IS SUBJECT TO BEING TOWED AT YOUR EXPENSE IF YOU DO NOT PARK IN THE DESIGNATED AREAS!!!! The parking area is private, controlled by the HOA, so please follow these simple rules.
1) No parties!! If you want to have a party, we can help you find an appropriate venue (just give us a call). Of course, guests are welcome but not in such numbers as to cause a disturbance to others.
2) This property is part of a homeowner's association. While rare, the association may request to access the unit during reasonable hours to make emergency repairs to prevent damage to common areas or other units. We will do our best to provide notice should this occur.
3) Trash can be placed in the trash chute right near the stairs. Just open the door to the condo and look to the right a little and you'll see an area where the trash chute is located.
4) Please observe quiet time from 11PM to 8AM every day.
5) No pets are permitted in this unit. We love pets, but some people are highly allergic. If pets are found to have stayed in the unit or are reported in the unit, you will be required to pay a $500 cleaning fee, pay for any damage caused by the pet and may be evicted without refund. Please let us know if you have a bona-fide service animal to avoid the fee.
6) Any intentional damage to the common areas will be paid by the guest.
7) This unit is no-smoking. Smoking means anything inhaled that is not prescribed by a doctor. Smoking inside the unit will result in an additional $300 cleaning fee. We respect your right to smoke, so please smoke outside on the balcony facing the parking lot. Please be respectful of the neighbors. Be sure to discard all trash.
8) Please do NOT fly drones on the property. Flying drones is prohibited.
9) Please do not cook on the balconies or terraces. Also, do not hang clothes to dry or any other objects on the balconies or terraces.
IMPORTANT: Wrist bands must be worn while using the amenities. If a wristband breaks, please let us know and we'll replace it free of charge (must give us broken wristband). If you take or lose a wristband or throw out a broken wristband, you will be charged $25 each. Six (6) wristbands are provided for your use. Please let us know if you don't have 6.
Pool Rules (PLEASE SUPERVISE CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES! YOU MUST WEAR THE PROVIDED WRIST/ARM BANDS, WHICH ARE IN A BASKET IN THE CONDO!):
1) Proper swim attire must be worn. Children not potty trained must wear waterproof swim diapers.
2) Children under 12 must be under the supervision of an adult 18 years of age or older.
3) State law requires all people to shower before entering the pool (shower is right next to pool).
4) The Board of Health regulations prohibit people with communicable fungal or infectious diseases from entering the pool.
(5) Lounges and chairs should be covered by a towel when in use in order to keep them clean and oil free for the next user.
(6) No flotation devices or scuba gear is allowed in the pool area.
(7) No diving or running is permitted in the pool area.
(8) Unnecessary splashing and/or noisy or boisterous conduct are not acceptable in the pool area.
(9) No food or breakable containers are allowed in the pool area immediately adjacent to the pool.
(10) No skateboards, roller blades or bikes are allowed inside the fenced pool area.
(11) Due to state regulations, the pool is closed at dusk.
(12) There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your risk.
(13) Pool hours are posted by the pool.
(14) Please follow the posted rules for the hot tub.
PLEASE SEE ADDITIONAL RULES AND GUIDELINES IN THE GUEST BOOK!
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 234-7425