We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission (some activities are seasonal) to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
- King size bed
- Night stands with lamp
- Closet and bathroom with lots of shelves for clothes
- Ceiling fan
Guest bedroom #2
- Queen size bed
- Night stands with lamp
- Ceiling fan
- Plenty of storage
Guest bedroom #3
- Pull out sofa with upgraded queen-sized mattress
- Night stands with lamp
- Plenty of closet storage
- Ceiling fan
- TV a with streaming capabilities
* The Living Room features a large flat screen TV, wireless internet, and streaming.
* Plenty of seating and fun with the family.
* Master bedroom with king bed . Two night stands.
* 2nd guest bedroom with queen bed, night stand and 3rd bedroom with pull out sofa with tv.
* Dining Room has large rectangular table for meals and games.
* Breakfast nook with small table.
* Beach chairs, umbrella, beach towels, cooler and beach bag provided for guest use.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your single-family home and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you directions and full instructions by email.
- Washer & dryer located in dedicated laundry area.
- WIFI with high-speed internet
Enjoy all the comforts of home in this light and bright, newly renovated house in a quiet neighborhood, off the beaten path, yet only minutes from beautiful area beaches, restaurants, shopping, Air Force Bases and just about anything else you should need during your stay here.
Are you military looking for a place to stay on TDY or while waiting to move in or out for PCS? If you are here for work, Eglin AFB and Hurlburt Field are easy commutes from this home. Local hospitals are not far as well. We allow two dogs (no cats) with payment of a pet fee. The yard is large and fenced. Contact us for approval.
If you decide to head to Okaloosa Island, you will find many public beach access points, the most popular being the Boardwalk with its shops and restaurants. You can enjoy the Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, miniature golf and pontoon boat rentals as well. Destin is only a few miles farther down highway 98.
If you decide to head to Navarre Beach you will find the longest pier in NW Florida. You can walk on the pier to view a wide variety of aquatic life. More frequent are sightings of dolphin pods, rays and sea turtles. Since Navarre Beach sits on a barrier island, you’re surrounded by water to take kayaks or paddle boards out for a day of fun. You’ll find calm waters to help beginners learn the finer points of navigating the water.
WINTER GUESTS: If you are interested in staying for 28 days or longer, please message for special monthly rates. Please include your desired start and end date in the message.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking. Pets (dogs only) accepted with payment of a pet fee. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per additional person over 7, per night.
Parking: The driveway has room for 2 cars (3 car limit).
Other House Rules are located in the Guest Book and the iTrip Tenant website.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 10:00 am
Our properties come with freshly laundered linens and towels, and a starter supply with dish soap (and dishwasher soap too), laundry soap and facial tissues, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, hair dryer, along with a welcome amenity kit of bathroom supplies.
Free Fun Program not valid for stays over 28 days. One ticket per activity per day.
Free Fun Activities Include:
Big Kahuna Water Park
Sea Blaster--Dolphin Cruise
Cattywampus WaterFun / Sunset Cruise
NOTE: A Limited Damage Waiver fee is included in all bookings in lieu of a deposit. Please contact us for more information.
LONG TERM STAYS: If you plan to stay more than 30 days, you may be required to have a cleaning every 30 days by our cleaners. The cleaning fee will be added to your booking for each 30 days of your stay after booking. Contact us for more information.
CANCELLATIONS: We will follow the cancel policy you were provided by the booking channel you used. Be sure to read your rental agreement for all of the cancellation terms. Please contact the website from which you made the booking to initiate a refund; or contact us directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
In the event that you must cancel your reservation, please be aware that cancellations must occur at least 30 days prior to arrival date to receive a full refund. We will allow a full refund cancel if you cancel within 24 hours of booking your stay, even if you book within 30 days of arrival. If cancellation occurs between 30 days and 14 days prior to arrival date, guest will receive a 50% refund of the total. GUESTS THAT CANCEL 14 DAYS OR LESS BEFORE ARRIVAL DATE WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT. There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities request mandatory hurricane evacuation, in which case the refund will be pro-rated based on the room rate.
VACATION INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. The following are the ONLY reasons we will provide a full refund from the time of booking until arrival date: 1) the government orders travel ban or quarantine. 2) The beaches are ordered closed by the government for more than 24 hours 3) government restricts vacation rental check-ins that affect the arrival date.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. Unless otherwise stated in the listing, we require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age unless active duty military, then 21 years of age! No third party bookings without approval! Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, and soap are provided. There is a $_CleaningFee_ one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 6 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. Additionally, a fee of $100 per person per night for each person above the sleeping capacity of 6 will be due immediately. A PERSON IS COUNTED REGARDLESS OF AGE!
SECURITY CAMERASIf security cameras are present at the property, the listing and house rules will disclose this fact. Security cameras are soley for visual (no audio) monitoring outside the property and are not present inside the property. Tenant agrees that in outside areas there is no reasonable expectation of privacy and accepts the monitoring of the outside by security camera. Tenant agrees not to tamper with the security cameras.
POOL, DOCK & PATIO
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a private or community pool; tenant agrees and acknowledges that the pool can be dangerous area, that the patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the private pool, and/or patio areas; and will hold Owner and Agent harmless in case of injury or death. Owners and Agent require Tenant follow all published pool rules, which are available in the Guest Book and in the House Rules provided with the listing. No one should swim alone or allow children to be unattended at any time. No Diving or climbing on rocks around pool. The gate to the pool must stay closed at all times unless entering or exiting. Please read about signs of drowning and realize a drowning person will not scream for help. NO LIFEGUARD IS PROVIDED.
NO GUEST REPAIRS
Guests are not to service or repair anything on the property without consent of the property manager. Guests will not call on service professionals either. Guest must report all maintenance issues to the property manager for triage and repair. No reimbursement will be made for any guest expenditures for repairs or maintenance that are unapproved by the property manager.
We take cleanliness seriously, but sometimes we do make mistakes. When booking this property, you agreed to report any issues with cleanliness within 12 hours of check in. This property does not come with daily housekeeping services, so after the first 12 hours you accept the property as-is. Of course, please let us know of any maintenance issues.
Check in and Check out Time
The check in date and time and check out date and time are located in the listing, booking agreement and the check in instructions email.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum of $250 fee for unautorized late checkout.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds may be made at our sole discretion for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
Violation of these rules may result in eviction without refund or additional fees.
This property is located in a residential neighborhood that has all-year residents. Please treat this home as if it were your own.
PARKING--- There is room in the driveway for 3 cars. Please do NOT in the grass (you might break a sprinkler). Any other cars can park on street.
1) No parties!! If you want to have a party, we can help you find an appropriate venue (just give us a call). Of course, guests are welcome.
2) Trash is picked up on Monday morning. Recycling is picked up on Thursday. There is one trash can and one recycle can on the side of the house to the right of garage for your trash. You may set out the trash the evening before after 6:00PM as needed at the end of the driveway. Please bring the can back up to the garage after pickup. The property manager reserves the right to enter the property to set out the trash (and we will do so at your request; just call, text or e-mail). We know you like a clean unit!
4) Out of respect for the neighbors, please keep noise to normal family activities.
5) Two pets are permitted in this unit with approval. If unreported pets are found to have stayed in the unit or are reported in the unit, you will be required to pay a $500 cleaning fee, pay for any damage caused by the pet and may be evicted without refund.
6) Any intentional damage to the property will be paid by the guest.
7) This home is no-smoking. Smoking means anything inhaled. Smoking inside the home will result in an additional $300 cleaning fee. We respect your right to smoke, so please smoke outside on the patio with the doors and windows closed. Please be respectful of the neighbors. Please use an ashtray and clean after use. No cigarette butts on lawn!
8) Please do NOT fly drones on the property. Flying drones is prohibited.
9) Beach towels are not provided.
10) Games are for your enjoyment, please put back when finished using
11) Please be advised that this house has external security cameras monitoring the front yard and the front door. This is due to periods of vacancy to protect the home; and to help protect our tenants as well.
12) You may use the grill, if present (we don't generally provide onw). A $200 fee will be charged if we have to clean it. Please help the next guest by cleaning the grill.
13) This property sleeps 6 people (all ages counted)!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night. !!!!!DON"T BRING MORE THAN 6 PEOPLE!!!!!!
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 234-7425