Come and indulge on the epitome of Luxury living at the Coastal Glam Beach House only 3 miles from Las Olas beach, with a private heated pool. Professionally decorated coastal home.Everything in the house has been carefully designed to create the ultimate vacation experience. This is where memories are made.
Three (3) bedrooms, two (2) baths, Private Office studio, laundry room, coffee bar, wine cooler, private entrance, private parking, and fully gated pool accessible from the living room. Self check-in/check-out. Quiet neighborhood. Dog friendly. Pets welcomed. Smoking outside the house OK (not inside).
Note: This home is in high demand year round. Online calendar availability is up to date.
• New construction, coastal modern architecture with high ceilings, glam finishes and décor
• Private heated pool ($25 per night pool heat fee)
• Weber propane BBQ grill
• Fully fenced backyard (doggies are not getting out)
• Gorgeous Master Bedroom with a king bed, SmartTV, spacious walk-in closet, ensuite walk-in shower, double sinks, luggage rack,
• Bedroom #2 Queen bed, two nightstands, SmartTV, closet, luggage rack
• Bedroom #3 Queen bed, two nightstands, SmartTV, closet
• All bedrooms equipped with alarm clocks with USB charging ports for added convenience
• Separate office space with SmartTV and window view
• Two full bathrooms
• High end appliances
• Wine cooler in kitchen island
• Coffee Bar equipped with a Nespresso machine and Nespresso milk frother, a Keurig machine, Drip coffee maker, Tea Kettle
• Laundry room equipped with a full sized private Washer & Dryer and utility sink
• Driveway parking for 4 cars
• High Speed WiFi (1 Gigabyte speed)
• Cable TV with sports channels and more
• Games for kids and adults
• Digital entry allows for self check-in/check-out
• Beach towels and beach gear
• 5-Step Sanitizing Cleaning process
• Smoke/CO2 Detector & ADT Alarm with perimeter cameras
• Crib, High Chair, available on demand
• Potty trained well behaved dogs welcomed. 2 Small Dogs Welcomed (pet fee applies)
• Early Check in ($50) / Late Check out ($50) may be available, check with your host
• Las Olas Blvd.
• Galleria Mall
• Pier 66
• Hard Rock
• FLA Live Arena
• Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall
• Broward Convention Center
• Swimming Hall of Fame
• Fort Lauderdale International Airport FLL
Start your day on the fully equipped kitchen, enjoy a cup of tea or Nespresso coffee at the coffee bar and accompany them with hot waffles. Grill your lunch in the BBQ area, while soaking your worries away in the pool. Head to the beach for a full day of fun and sun. Come back and enjoy an evening cocktail on the patio lounge while relaxing to the beautiful views of the vivaciously designed, and expertly lit, garden. We are sure you will enjoy your Florida vacation!
We inspire people across the world to experience and connect with new cultures, ideas, landscapes, and people; we pride ourselves on inclusion and hosting people from all backgrounds. Thank you for joining us on this journey.
Your property is also equipped with an ADT alarm system and outside perimeter cameras (contact your host for a personal code if you want to use it).
This is a NON-SMOKING/NO-VAPING home. If smoking outside the home, please make sure you have closed all windows and doors, so smoke doesn't drift inside the home. Ask your host for checkout instructions (spoiler alert: we take care of everything because you are on vacation).
Important: We are committed to protecting our properties which is why we've partnered with Know Your Guest Screening.
Frequently Asked Questions
RESERVATIONS: We inspire people across the world to experience and connect with new cultures, ideas, landscapes, and people; we pride ourselves on inclusion and hosting people from all backgrounds. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
FALSIFIED RESERVATION: any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee with your reservation. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive dirt or sand.
UTILITIES: No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, internet/wi-fi, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
KEYS: Door code will be provided 2 days prior to check-in.
NONSMOKING UNIT: Smoking is strictly prohibited. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
ENTRY BY OWNER: Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles
- Close all blinds in all rooms
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed advertised occupancy, not including a child in a crib
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties
- Pet policy must be observed
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit. A $450 smoke cleaning fee will apply.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- All keys are to be returned upon move-out by Tenant. There will be a $10.00 charge per key if not returned within 2 weeks of check-out date
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Florida or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits. Including but not limited to maintaining noise levels low (55 db or less) within quiet hours between 9 PM and 7 AM.
SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties, noise (quiet hours between 9 PM and 7 AM), and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
HOLD HARMLESS: iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
MAINTENANCE: Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos. Depending on the length of your stay, and the amenities included, maintenance personel may come by to take care of pool, yard, pest control, garbage, as applicable and as needed in the property.
AIR CONDITIONING: A/C units are routinely maintained for optimal performance. Please remember you are in Florida, where temperatures exceed 90 degrees during the day. A properly functioning AC system can, at the most, lower the temperature 20 degrees from the outside temperature, so if it's over 90 degrees outside, the AC may struggle to cool the house below 75 degrees. Setting the temperature 20 degrees or more below the outside temperature or running it with windows and/or doors open may cause the AC system to run excessively while it attempts to achieve the set temperature and may cause the HVAC system to freeze and malfunction.
We recommend keeping blinds and curtains closed during the day to limit light/heat from entering the property.
LINENS/TOWELS/SUPPLIES: The owners furnish linens and towels. Any lost or damaged linens will be deducted from your deposit or charged as an extra charge post departure. An initial supply of paper products is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the Tenant. Limited cleaning supplies may be provided. We recommend that you bring any special items that you may need.
MONITORING: Agent may utilize electronic monitoring equipment (including video, noise, motion, temperature, humidity and other means) at the property to ensure that all local ordinances, including noise & occupancy limits, are observed at all timed and that no events or parties are held on the property.
Our homes are subject to strict noise ordinances. In the event that you trigger our noise monitor you will be asked to turn down the volume immediately. Failure to comply will lead to eviction without a refund. Cities impose large fines and you may be prosecuted. You agree to reimburse the homeowner and Agent for all lost income resulting from any suspension of their business license arising from you exceeding the noise alert levels.
PARKING: Car parking is available at the property. No boats, jet skis, trailers or RVs. Do not park on grass.
TELEPHONES: are not provided
TRASH: Bins for Garbage and Recycling are outside the property. We ask that you place all trash INSIDE BINS. Do not leave trash outside bins as it will not be collected by garbage collectors and animals may get into it. In the event Guest leaves EXCESS TRASH upon checkout a minimum fee of $200 will appply for excess trash collection.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (954) 526-1455